Nothing and move on
22 12%
Cry
14 8%
Other
19 11%
Voters: 177.
Page 1 of 2
What would you do if your GF or BF cheating on you?

1.Beat the **** out of them
2.Leave them
3.Scream at them
4.Get back together with them then cheat on them
5.Nothing and move on
6.Cry
7.Other
one time a girl cheated on me so i ****ed her best friend.

truth
2, 3 and 5. Probably 1 as well.

I'll vote that I'd "leave them" though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'd come on UG and make a thread about it

\/ Pwnt \/
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Probably 2.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If the person I'm with now did it, I'd probably leave, but it depends entirely on the situation. I can't say for sure and I feel that it's a little pessimistic to already have a plan of what you'd do. It's no use having one rule for all your relationships and all possible scenarios, it'll only get broken eventually.
leave...maybe see if I have a shot at her best friend :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
even though i love him, i think i'd have to leave him because he would have betrayed my trust and tbh i'd be quite disgusted about it too. that being said, i don't know for sure what i'd do.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Leave them?

i'm a hipocrit since i got with a girl who cheated on his mr for me!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Murder?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
id get her best friend to cheat on her boyfriend with me, and then take pictures and show them to her boyfriend so then they break up, then id try to get my best friend together with my ex then get him to cheat on her with her best friend. ultimate pwnage.
Quote by pratt121
one time a girl cheated on me so i ****ed her best friend.

truth

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by IndieMetalhead
Leave them?

i'm a hipocrit since i got with a girl who cheated on his mr for me!

0.o
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
2, 3 and 5. 'Tis what I did last time it happened; except for trying to hunt down the guy she cheated on me with. No luck though, he suddenly stopped appearing at the places I knew he hung out at.....no coincidence, he knew damn well I would have painted his balls red with his own blood and hung them from my christmas tree; so he avoided me like the plague.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
They probably had their reasons. I'd either ditch the bitch or try and sort things out. There's no point in being overdramatic.
something that wasn't on that list.. don't know what though:P
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
cry and call her best girlfriend, talk to her and then I'll ask if she wants to talk in person.
when you are talking to her I'll try to get her and me drunk.
then **** her

sweet revenge
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
My GF did cheat on me...and i cried and left her. Voice of experience that is, you'd be a n00b is u didnt leave them...
Quote by noxios
cry and call her best girlfriend, talk to her and then I'll ask if she wants to talk in person.
when you are talking to her I'll try to get her and me drunk.
then **** her

sweet revenge

Doesn't make you any better though :/

I mean if you cared about your gf... even if she HAD cheated, you should at least talk to her about it first.... probably.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
Voice of experience that is, you'd be a n00b is u didnt leave them...
Not at all. There are definitely occasions where it's forgiveable. Hell, sometimes it makes a relationship better.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Doesn't make you any better though :/

I mean if you cared about your gf... even if she HAD cheated, you should at least talk to her about it first.... probably.

Maybe, but only to find out why she did it. In my opinion if you wanna get with someone else, then finish your current relationship before starting another, not the other way around.

You don't start eating you're chocolate cake before you've finished eating your main course, then go back to your main course again before finishing the chocolate cake.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
id forgive them u cant change the past
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Kidnap her, selotape loads of cans to her body, take her to the zoo then throw her on the island full of monkeys.
I'd actually try to find out why she did it first and then maybe go from there. Realistically theres a 80% chance I'd leave her though
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Get back with them and cheat on them.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by rockdude375
Maybe, but only to find out why she did it. In my opinion if you wanna get with someone else, then finish your current relationship before starting another, not the other way around.

You don't start eating you're chocolate cake before you've finished eating your main course, then go back to your main course again before finishing the chocolate cake.

Yeah I know. I don't mean talk to the partner to beg and plead

Ask why, and tell them it's over.
Maybe figure out if they're actually sorry or not.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
My GF did cheat on me...and i cried and left her. Voice of experience that is, you'd be a n00b is u didnt leave them...
Not in every case. It depends, I think, on what sort of a life you have together. If I had children with a man I'd have to think about what would be best for them. If we were married, or owned a house together, I'd be more inclined to try and work through it than just up and leave.
Weeeell..if somebody chreated on me, Id simply leave them. There is no way in HELL, I dont care who they are, that I would ever stay with someone for chreating on me. That is the ultimate betrayal..

That being said, I think we should officially change the word to chreat
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by smb
Not at all. There are definitely occasions where it's forgiveable. Hell, sometimes it makes a relationship better.

yea thats true, but in my situation, i couldnt forgive
Quote by rockdude375

I agree, but depending on the cercumtances I might let it go. I'd confount her calmly about it 1st, the lose my temper, dump, forgive her.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Page 1 of 2