Craig Owens- Chiodos / Cinematic Sunrise

Johnny Craig- Emarosa / Dance Gavin Dance (not new demos)

Anthony Green- Circa Survive

Shawn Milke- Alesana

Shane Told- Silverstein

Jeremy McKinnon- A Day To Remember

who do you think is a better (VOCALIST)?
i just listed some bands they're in or have been in... so you can listen to em if you haven't
i dont know any of em...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
2nd time u make this thread, 2nd time its gtting closed

Medit: They all suck... HARD
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
no double posts bawbag.
*Reported*
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
either anthony green or johnny.

adtr voice isnt that great, its just heavily edited on their recordings. theyre still good tho.
Firstly, I personally haven't listened to any of those bands but I'm sure none of them are very good.

Secondly, you already posted this exact thread in another forum assmunch. Stop being dumb.

Thanks.
who the f***k are any of those bands?? Does anyone listen to good music anymore?
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
finally somebody who doesnt Aact like a complete A**HOLE...

IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT POST!!!
Quote by Warheart1188
who the f***k are any of those bands?? Does anyone listen to good music anymore?

lemme guess... by good music you mean something from the old days... like HENDRIX... WOW!!! DUDE!!!! reality check.... TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!!! SO SHOULD YOU!!!!
Quote by MissingAChance
lemme guess... by good music you mean something from the old days... like HENDRIX... WOW!!! DUDE!!!! reality check.... TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!!! SO SHOULD YOU!!!!

or bands they see on shirts at kohls.