Hi, I'm looking to buy a cheap amp, my budget is £100, possibly £150 at a push, needs to be a combo, preferably a 1x12, but would consider 2x12's as I really need to get it before the end of the month and I can't see anyone letting half stacks go for my tiny budget.

The only thing I wouldn't consider would be a Marshall MG because I used to have one and found it very boring. So if anyone wants to off load an amp quick reply or pm me!
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
How many watts+how much?... or was that just a suggestion?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

i got a spyder III 75 watt, interested?
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I have a Vox AD50VT......interested?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by Speedabob
I have a Vox AD50VT......interested?

Could well be, how much are you looking for? I've been reading up on these for the last 10 mins or so funnily enough. Still can't work out if their solid state or hybrid... which ine are they?

Its a Hybrid amp
i'm looking for £120, i want to sell it quick too buying a Valveking soon..
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If that's £120 posted then we have a deal

Nope, pick up only, i cant post that thing! its massive lol
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
Boooo! lol, can't really get to london to pick it up unfortunately. Good luck with the sale tho man

Haha well unless you wanna pay for shipping etc then maybe i'll do it...Thanks!
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
How much do you want for shipping? Could be done, pretty much decided on one of these amps

Im not actually sure how much shipping will cost, but i could find out and let you know asap
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
That would be cool

Pm me your address and details
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
PM'd

Right here's what i got from Parcel Force

Parcelforce By 9.00am £61.99 (Includes £0.00 discount)
Guaranteed by 9am next working day
Parcelforce by 10.00am £51.99 (Includes £0.00 discount)
Guaranteed by 10am next working day
Parcelforce by 12 noon £37.49 (Includes £0.00 discount)
Guaranteed by Noon next working day
Parcelforce 24 £30.99 (Includes £0.00 discount)
Guaranteed by 5:30 next working day
Parcelforce 48 £24.99 (Includes £0.00 discount)
Guaranteed 2 working days
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
Cool, so would you be willing to sell it for £145 posted? Can paypal you the money now if you want?

£145 sounds good , let me just double check everything
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
Okay im not sure if they pack it up, or i do :S i dont really have a box for it...
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
Ok, no worries man, PM me your paypal details if you want to sell it, will be online until about 12:00ish so no rush

I think you have to man, I can wait a few days if you need to sort some kind of packing out. I usually go to a guitar shop and ask them for a box, think parcelforce will pick the package up tho if you do it through paypal

pm'ed
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
I've got a Fender Frontman 15G 15 watt amp, for only $45 + shipping!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I'm in the UK+I may have already sorted something unfortunately. Cheers for the offer tho man

Quote by faultyy
I'm in the UK+I may have already sorted something unfortunately. Cheers for the offer tho man

Congrats on the offer I'll find someone who will buy this amp... Even if it means Ebay.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Still looking for an amp if anyone is looking to shift one, budget is a bit higher now, can stretch to £200. Anyone got anything?

cheers for the offer man, but would probaboly rather go closer to the top end of my bidget... Something like a flextone 3 or some sort of Laney

There was a guy selling a cube 60 on here for £100... could find the thread now if you want?
Still looking if anyone has anything they want to rid themselves of. Buying day will be the 29th of August due to that being pay day, will probably drag my ass to a shop and buy one if I havnt sorted anything out by that weekend.

I'm crap with money, so my budget is flexable, I'm telling myself not to go over £200, but who knows?

Dont need anything super loud and definately dont want anything massive (my parents and girlfriend judge how good an amp is by size so am trying to avoid the old your not good enough at guitar to have an amp that big) 1x12 is the maximum I can go to. Seeing as my budget isn't really that fixed I'm gona be looking for something with tubes, maybe a Laney VC or something along those lines