hey pit monkeys,

tomorow im heading up north for a few days, and i wish to take my acoustic with me. its not far, no real climate change between here and there. but i was wondering - any tips? i dont want to leave it in the car during the day - that thing heats up like an oven. i just wanna know about safety, tempetatures, problems etc etc

cheers,

judders
Keep bears away from the acoustic.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

This is the msot dangerous element in camping in the north
dont leave it around for drunks to play with near the fire...definitely some aftermath there.
Your Signature:
Quote by justinrobbins7
dont leave it around for drunks to play with near the fire...definitely some aftermath there.

dont worry - its a quiet campsite and im only taking it to keep myself amused and hopefully write a few tunes
Quote by slann101
i wouldnt waste a drop :P

He said bears, not beers.
Quote by slann101
a forum of guitar ppl...and this is the most advice out there : /

Real Advice?

Downtune severly upon first putting it in your car. That way no matter how much the car heats up the strings won't pop and the wood will have less pressure on it so it will have less chance of getting warped from the heat and the tension of the strings on the neck.

Downtune severly when leaving. And you can keep it in your car if you keep it downtuned.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
Real Advice?

Downtune severly upon first putting it in your car. That way no matter how much the car heats up the strings won't pop and the wood will have less pressure on it so it will have less chance of getting warped from the heat and the tension of the strings on the neck.

Downtune severly when leaving. And you can keep it in your car if you keep it downtuned.

cheers...sound advice
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

I read this as beers, too... Hmm.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by Copius
Holy ****, bears in liquid form. Either awesome or gross.

it wouldbe pure awsome.

Its bears (awsom)+beer (liquid pure awsome) = AWSOME