hey,

tomorow im heading up north for a few days, and i wish to take my acoustic with me. its not far, no real climate change between here and there. but i was wondering - any tips? i dont want to leave it in the car during the day - that thing heats up like an oven. i just wanna know about safety, tempetatures, problems etc etc

cheers,

judders
temperature change might mess with your strings or put your strings outta tune, but i don't think it hurts the guitar
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
no climate change and only for a few days.... you have nothing to be worried about.
Quote by jimtaka
no climate change and only for a few days.... you have nothing to be worried about.

awsome...i tell you, two replies here and much much much more helpful then 10 replies in the pit
yeah i saw your thread in the pit. that's why i looked to see if you posted the question here.
if its a nice guitar you shouldnt take it near the campfire though...cuz the smoke can mess with the wood and stuff...but if you hav elike a crappy acoustic that you bought for the sake of this kidna stuff then go crazy with it! haha. have fun campin though
Quote by Antibiotics101
if its a nice guitar you shouldnt take it near the campfire though...cuz the smoke can mess with the wood and stuff...but if you hav elike a crappy acoustic that you bought for the sake of this kidna stuff then go crazy with it! haha. have fun campin though

cheers mon. hey, its a cheap second hand acoustic i got for £20 so imnot to worried.

right im off,
bye