ok so today i decided to plug in my Digitech RP350 multi effects processor. It hadn't been used for a few months, and i had to get a new AC adapter for it.

when i plugged it in, everything seemed to be going well until i wanted some sound. There's nothing coming from my amp! i plugged the cables in right, i get sound when i dont use the processor on all of my cables.

what is wrong?

and yes, my amp and guitar volume knobs are turned up.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Are the cables good? That happened to me with messed up cables, I had a broken monster. The monster 21' with angle always broke on me. =[
yeah i have monster cables and they work fine whenever i dont put them into the processor
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
did you get the exacty correct AC Adapter with the correct milli-amp output and all?

is it just the sound you don't have and everything else seems to work.

you can always try the reset instructions out of owners manual.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
did you get the exacty correct AC Adapter with the correct milli-amp output and all?

is it just the sound you don't have and everything else seems to work.

you can always try the reset instructions out of owners manual.

no i just have a generic one. why?

and ive already reset it to facotry defaults

and yeah everything seems to work except the sound. should i got to guitar center and get a digitech one?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I know when I used a non-boss adapter for my Boss Phase Shifter it made a lot of things screwy, sound would randomly cut out on certain settings and the tempo-tap feature didn't work on it, best bet is to buy the proper adapter.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
you don't have to get a Digitech one necessarily but there are like 40 different types that have different power specs - i'm just saying match up the AC Adapter to what the manual says.

That is true with everything.

If the sound card or some compenent blew then there may be a chance the whole thing is shot. Don't know.