Is it in your location or just a few GCs?

Anyway I'm planning on getting this Strat, forgetting which one it was though.. budget, say, around $400.

Edit: The one I'm looking into has HSS pickups.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Last edited by md41 at Jul 13, 2008,
yup its at mine too, and go for it dude, u cant go wrong with a strat, everyone from clapton to iron maiden plays em
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Looks like it is everywhere by the Guitar Center website. You can even download the Strat-a-thon catalog as a Adobe pdf file to check out what they have on sale.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
I know I'm starting to get into them haha. And playing a lot of the blues lately. I tried out some strats and got this killer blues tone that'd sound much better than my Ibanez. I'd play the Ibanez for teh metalz but nothing beats the blues.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
so that is a standard strat, not an American?
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Yeah, a Standard, that's right. American strats go $700+, I think.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by george8392
it's out here, too. the strat phase hasn't hit me yet. still waitin.

their still good tho.

Oh, the first guitars I tried there today were the strats, and I loved the tone and feel. Much better for getting a bluesy/classic rock sound.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Don't get me wrong, Les Pauls are also f*cking nice. I could shred on one of those all day haha.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
The GC near me does't set up the rigs like it says in the catalog tho, like for the classic rock rig theres supposed to be a strat, a crbaby, a Marshall JVM, rat, etc. the one near me plugged a strat into a jcm800 and put a vox v847 as the wah. Much better tone IMO.
---▲===
Pink Floyd
Quote by Grimpenguin
The GC near me does't set up the rigs like it says in the catalog tho, like for the classic rock rig theres supposed to be a strat, a crbaby, a Marshall JVM, rat, etc. the one near me plugged a strat into a jcm800 and put a vox v847 as the wah. Much better tone IMO.

none may do that they proably just give a % off if u buy all the things in the rig
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
nah, in the catalog i got in the mail it says "Come to a Guitar Canter near you to demo one of these rigs specially set up during these dates to honor the Strat-a-thon!" and it has a diferent rig for every week
---▲===
Pink Floyd
It's going on at my guitar center too, I guess. They lowering prices on ALL strats? Meaning highway ones as well? I'd love to pick one up on a big sale. So if Standards are $700, what are some others going for? It'd be good to get a list or something going for individual pricing since it won't say on the catalog.
Anyone know what highway ones and american standards are going for with this sale?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.