fap...

what else did you expect?
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
ur doing it right now fool, enter the pit of course!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Take Drugs.

or...

..fap.
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
fap, guitar, pit

pretty much like everyone else in the pit
Sig space available, give me some praise
Lay on the floor and watch your ceiling fan go around. Before you know it an hour has passed. It's hypnotic.
i downloaded a gameboy advance emulator and a pokemon yellow edition rom and played pokemon for an hour on my laptop today.
as close as you can get to Baileys without getting your eyes wet
Realise where your life went wrong when you decided to turn to the Internet to ask how to relieve boredom...

No?
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by maggot9779
Pass over time? You mean pass time?

I dunno...fap?

Like yeah you know whatever this dude said!

Que?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Play guitar or StumbleUpon stuff... That's seriously what I've done all summer so far.

*Needs to get a life*
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

you should put a bag over your head. it will make you travel through time... at the speed of regular time
Buy a day ticket on the train and see how far you can get before they stop running
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know