Hey i've got a brand new schecter Omen-6 and im wondering what kind of amp i should get? Im looking at a Peavey Envoy 110 but im not sure how it will pair up with the guitar . I play metal,punk, and hard rock so would this amp be good for these styles of music?
I'd look into spending just a little bit more for better tone. Try a Peavey Valveking.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
If looking into tube, maybe try looking into the Peavey Valvekings or the Randall RG50TC

EDIT:Just saw your budget, and these suggestions would definitely be over, unless you can find a really good deal on a used Valveking.

For your pricerange, if you arent willing to save up, you might want to stick with solid state.
Try looking into the Roland Cube 30.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
and i would prefer a tube but untill i get a little more cash it doesnt matter
thanks for the suggestions guys, helps alot. Ill keep a lookout i know a couple shops near me have some decent deals going on, I just wanted to get some opinions before i go out and spend some money on a new amp
If you want versatile, a Roland Cube 30 or a vox valvetronix 30 would fit your budget, and sound good! If you want tube, $400 can get you a Peavey Valveking.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦