I've been taking jazz lessons lately, so while I was practicing some chords, I came up with a nice little happy sounding progression, developed it, did a little melody over it, and recorded it. Let me know what you think It's a very rough recording, playing isn't perfect and neither is the quality, but then again I did this in like 5-10 minutes so

It's on my profile.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

i love how jazzy this sounds. nice work. some of the notes are a bit off with the lead, but jazzy chords are often hard to play over. you should do more in this style...if you do a jazz song, i'd be happy to do some jazzy vocals *shameless plug* i wish it were longer

i have a new song on my myspace callled "lovelovelove" would you mind critting it and putting the crit in this thread? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902160

thanks.
Too cool for a signature.
Yea man your voice would really suit jazz! And maybe some really cool basslines eh? (don't worry it won't be like that korn song we made last year i swear we just dropped the song, and never looked back )

I'll get your crit back in the morning, cuz it's like midnight over here and to be completely honest, i really don't feel like it
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?