Hello everyone, just registered and everything. I learned how to read tabs, using this website, but came over a predicament when i was about to try and start on a tab.

When a tab looks like this, (forgive the example):

e|--3---------3----------------------|
B|------4---------3-------3----------|
G|---5-5-5--5---------4--------------|
D|----5----5-------5-5-5-5-----------|
A|------------------5---5------------|
E|-----------------------------------|

I have no idea how to play it. Hear me out, I don't understand which ones to play first.

Do I play e3, g5, d5, bg5, and so on and so forth as if I'm reading which number comes first?

Please explain this to me, someone, very clearly so I can understand. Thank you very much!
You got the answer pretty much youreself.. Play the particular notes that comes first

e|--3---------3----------------------|
B|------4---------3-------3----------|
G|---5-5-5--5---------4--------------|
D|----5----5-------5-5-5-5-----------|
A|------------------5---5------------|
E|-----------------------------------|

Like that.

So the e3 first.
if its supposed to be lined up like that, then yeah you pick it like that...its the same as reading left to right
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Ninosbarkho
You got the answer pretty much youreself.. Play the particular notes that comes first

Thanks so much! I was really confused and since it was basically my first time playing anything on a guitar, it sounded weird and I was like, "Am I even reading it correctly??!?!"

So thanks, you really helped out.

(The tab is Chain by Back-On, in case anybody needs to know.)
Wow! So many people replied when my head was turned! I only thanked one person though, but thank you everyone! Really helped!!! =)