I have a free trial of rhapsody that allows me to sync songs to my mp3 player for free. Not being an expert on all the DRM, song-rental concept crap and whatnot; I was wondering if the 5 songs I synched to my player will still be there once the trial is over.

Thanks!
Quote by thrashmetal101
have you already synced the songs to your mp3 and they work?

yesssirr

edit: or maybe yessssmamm
There's a thread on the first or second page here telling you how to remove the DRM.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by Wiirdo
There's a thread on the first or second page here telling you how to remove the DRM.

yeah, I made it, and it doesn't tell you how, it's asking if it is LEGAL, and I specifically state I do not wish to try it unless I am sure it's 100% legal.

All I'm asking here is if my files won't go away after the trial is over.
I had rhapsody...your songs must be synced to it every 2 weeks or something...so they will still be there but you won't be able to listen to them.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by Moose45
I had rhapsody...your songs must be synced to it every 2 weeks or something...so they will still be there but you won't be able to listen to them.

Thank you, this is what I was looking for.