This is a very rare Agile guitar. Only about 2000 of these were made and you can no longer order them. This guitar was purchased 1 year ago with the custom case from Rondo to fit it. If you haven't heard of Agile guitars, do a search. I would consider this guitar and the pickups to be on par with a Gibson LP costing over twice as much. They're that good and they're that cheap because they aren't a huge name like Gibson. I have too many guitars and I'm moving so just wanting to offload this one. The collector in me says keep it but I don't have the space to really collect stuff right now or I would keep it. Beautiful guitar. The pictures don't do it justice.

Here's the old link to the product on Rondo with the specs. Keep in mind the Alnico 5 buckers in this thing are ridiculously good. Easily the equivalent of much, much more expensive name brand humbuckers. Again, do some research and you'll find posts and comments all over the web to back up these claims about Agile guitars from Rondo being so high quality.

http://www.rondomusic.net/al3100sptbl.html (specs)

Comes with this case http://www.rondomusic.com/ec280lpor.html

I will sell it without the case if you really don't want it but the case fits it like a glove and you really want a nice case for this guitar to protect the awesome blue quilted finish.

Total I'm asking 450 dollars shipped. This price includes insured shipping with a tracking number to your door. We can do paypal. I can even set this up as an ebay sale if you're uncomfortable dealing directly. I have 100 and something positive feedback including personal sales of guitars I've sold in the past. There is no negative feedback ever on my account. We can also deal personally and use paypal for a payment. I'll give you my phone number and address and we can discuss over the phone.

Please contact me via my e-mail at smoke63b@gmail.com with your questions. Thank you

Remember! This guitar can never be bought again from Rondo. They will NOT produce this exact color/model again. Be one of the few to own this rare guitar. Guaranteed you won't likely see anyone else with a guitar just like it.
Ibanez ARC300DVS plugged into a Valve Jr. with a 1x12 custom Ear Candy cab and a blues driver. (Too many guitars to list.)

My Soundclick
wish i had the money for it. BEAUTIFUL FINISH!
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
man, pity I don't live in the U.S, however I'll be doing a 2 hour layover during a flight to Boston in Houston international airport, think we could somehow arrange something so I can buy it whilst I'm there?
Wow... I really wish i had the cash for this.

I deeply envy the buyer of this guitar.

I would say...

KEEP IT!
Quote by dimatrod
man, pity I don't live in the U.S, however I'll be doing a 2 hour layover during a flight to Boston in Houston international airport, think we could somehow arrange something so I can buy it whilst I'm there?

The only thing I can think of is if you purchased it and I shipped it ahead of time to somewhere in Boston you could pick it up. If you figure it out I'd be willing to do it.

Where do you live? I can also check and see what shipping would be to your home if you really want it.
Ibanez ARC300DVS plugged into a Valve Jr. with a 1x12 custom Ear Candy cab and a blues driver. (Too many guitars to list.)

My Soundclick
Oh and I'm also willing to take partial trades of some kick ass humbuckers for it. If you're a little short on the cash but you have a rocking pair of buckers in great condition for my other LP, I'd knock the value off the price.

My Soundclick
Sorry for the posts... it won't let me added and I forgot to put this.

I will also accept partial trades for quality pedals/effects as well. They need to be good items though. No Danelectro pedals or anything.

My Soundclick
Will take nice amps as well I'm willing to negotiate everything on this deal so just get some communication going and we'll see what we can do.

Why can't we edit our posts??

My Soundclick
^ edits are banned to avoid rip-offs and scams, example:
  • you find a buyer for your AL-3100
  • after you get your money, you send a $10 chinese guitar
  • then you edit the main post, saying that was what you were originally selling
  • since there is no proof, buyer=pwned

not saying that you would do that, but thats why edits were banned

oh yeah, and dont be dissin' danelectro
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Ahh ok. Yeah I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Lol... didn't mean to diss danelectro. I like some of their stuff and for the money some of it is great. I have 6 danelectro pedals already and really just meant some higher end boutique stuff.

My Soundclick
Bump for day 2.

My Soundclick
question:
is the difference between this and the AL-3000 rootbeer cosmetic?
such as the blue flame finish and the MOP inlays?

(and the fact that i can only buy blue flame with EMGs nowadays)
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
question:
is the difference between this and the AL-3000 rootbeer cosmetic?
such as the blue flame finish and the MOP inlays?

(and the fact that i can only buy blue flame with EMGs nowadays)

Actually it's a lot more than that. You're talking about the regular 3100's. This one is completely different than those. It's a special edition 3100 that they only released for a short time.

Upgrade to all wiring/electronics.
Nickel Plated version of the tuners instead of chrome.
Quilted Canadian Maple top. The others don't have this. In fact, Canadian Maple tops are extremely nice and usually found on more expensive guitars.
The nickel plated trapeze tailpiece. None of the other guitars have trapeze tailpieces. It's extremely nice. Doesn't affect tuning or re-stringing negatively at all. Just a really cool tail piece.

Other than those things it's similar to the regular 3100's as in it has the MOP inlays and such.

My Soundclick
Bump for today.

My Soundclick
Sold for 450. Thanks everyone.

My Soundclick