inb4dirty jokes - none of that please, kthxbai

Watch Channel 5's Banged up now about rehabilitating 10 youths.

Discuss
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Wha?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Unless they are getting rehabilitated by my cock I could care less.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I thought it looked good on the advert but forgot about it now I am watch Pulp Fictions

yeah same lol

the ads on 5 looked good

but im sorry.. samual l jackson waits for no man!
ummm......

my Channel 5 is filled with half-witted sons of fcuks that talk to rocks....sooooooooooooo......

what kind of drugs are you on?
Quote by djmay71
ummm......

my Channel 5 is filled with half-witted sons of fcuks that talk to rocks....sooooooooooooo......

what kind of drugs are you on?

beleive it or not, the entire world doesnt have to endure canadian TV

so in the UK, we have a channel 5 with different programming - and we dont need drugs to see it

it's a show about prison...
I wished I had remembered it was on - with my brother looking at two years in a YOI in the next few weeks I would've liked to see how this sort of thing changes a youth
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I wished I had remembered it was on - with my brother looking at two years in a YOI in the next few weeks I would've liked to see how this sort of thing changes a youth

DINKYSINKY DUINKY!!!!! hello. im sorry. il regret this in the morning, do you still ike my feathers?
Quote by adr11iano
beleive it or not, the entire world doesnt have to endure canadian TV

so in the UK, we have a channel 5 with different programming - and we dont need drugs to see it

it's a show about prison...

Pretty Inconsistent there. You said the entire world doesn't have to endure Canadian TV, using that logic, Canada doesn't have to endure UK's TV. Should have said If you're in the UK, go to channel 5, Not everyone on the Planet.
I keep meaning to watch that.

I found it amusing in the advert where he said 'I never read a bock before'.

I'm easily amused.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
DINKYSINKY DUINKY!!!!! hello. im sorry. il regret this in the morning, do you still ike my feathers?

You sir, are drunk.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Pretty Inconsistent there. You said the entire world doesn't have to endure Canadian TV, using that logic, Canada doesn't have to endure UK's TV. Should have said If you're in the UK, go to channel 5, Not everyone on the Planet.

not really...

i didn't make this thread...
I wish this program was longer - It feels like 5 minutes has passed.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Abe Knuckleball
You sir, are drunk.

duude... duuude... nooooo, yes. i regert it now.
Don't let them back out.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by wiggyisgreat

It's okay. I love you, sweetie.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by wiggyisgreat
duude... duuude... nooooo, yes. i regert it now.

Some bastard is having a good time

On subject, I forgot it was on, I'll download it tomorrow probably.
NOPE.
Quote by adr11iano
not really...

i didn't make this thread...

I know you didn't make the thread, I meant that's what the thread should have been called in general, not to you. I only quoted you because you brought up Canadian TV.
Oh, would you guys just give it a rest?

@ Shaun: Stop being such a whiny Oily tick and just leave - you're complaining about the name of the thread. God, most people would just let that go. Run along and do something useful.

@ Everyone: Does anyone know if this program is a one off thing or is it a run-up series?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Well it carries on tomorrow at 9pm...

I'd quite like to see how it all turns out. 2 of them have already left, and the older lot are being introduced. I'd like to see how they've changed at the end of these 10 days.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

To be honest, the COs, in my opinion, acted really soft. I understand that this is a trial run but still.

lmao @ the adult inmate comment: "You treat me with respect, I'll treat you respect. You don't show it to me, I'll fucking smack ya face in - got that?"
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

They dont even seem that bad. Just sort of smoke a bit of weed and get into a fight now and again. Didnt watch todays one though. Anyone that agrees to go onto it cant be that much of a deadly criminal anyway seeing as its voluntary.
Quote by ShaunDiel

im with you i hate these damn UK people. they think they own the damn world.
heh yeah, I read an article on it (In the daily mail of course haha) and it appears that they eventually get on with them.

True but at least that might be 11 less people in jail.
Quote by Renka

Quote by jackson action

Om nom nom

Don't be so whiney. If you have nothing to add to this thread that actually matters, go away please.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by jackson action

That's every single person in the UK, is it? Have you met all of us? Do you know all of us? Can you honestly say you know a good majority of this nation's inhabitants?
Let me answer for you. No, you haven't, don't, and can't. So shut up with your jingoistic pettyness and make your own damn TV thread. I hope you realise just how hypocritical you're being - bitching about a country thinking it owns the world because someone doesn't inform you they're talking about British television rather than American, Canadian, or whatever silly country you're from.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
That's every single person in the UK, is it? Have you met all of us? Do you know all of us? Can you honestly say you know a good majority of this nation's inhabitants?
Let me answer for you. No, you haven't, don't, and can't. So shut up with your jingoistic pettyness and make your own damn TV thread. I hope you realise just how hypocritical you're being - bitching about a country thinking it owns the world because someone doesn't inform you they're talking about British television rather than American, Canadian, or whatever silly country you're from.

He's on a wind up.
I thought we did own the whole world

but it turned out I was reading from an antique atlas
Quote by Harmonius
Oh, would you guys just give it a rest?

@ Shaun: Stop being such a whiny Oily tick and just leave - you're complaining about the name of the thread. God, most people would just let that go. Run along and do something useful.

@ Everyone: Does anyone know if this program is a one off thing or is it a run-up series?

Uh-Oh! Whiney Oily tick? Way to break my heart. I was just making a comment, Jesus. I went to My Channel 5 and it was TV guide. I don't care if you like my comments or not, it really doesn't matter to me because all I did was make a comment and you immediately went to harassing me( Not well, Mind you). I never said you "Owned the whole world either" I just suggested that maybe next time you want someone to actually contribute you something, you should say who the thread is aimed at.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Uh-Oh! Whiney Oily tick? Way to break my heart. I was just making a comment, Jesus. I went to My Channel 5 and it was TV guide. I don't care if you like my comments or not, it really doesn't matter to me because all I did was make a comment and you immediately went to harassing me( Not well, Mind you). I never said you "Owned the whole world either" I just suggested that maybe next time you want someone to actually contribute you something, you should say who the thread is aimed at.

Om nom nom

It's back on now
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

my TV only goes to 4
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I've recorded it
I shall probably watch it tomorrow.
Quote by Renka

Looks like it will suck and pander to Sun/Mail readers. And it's fronted by Blunkett who is a frothing lunatic.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
thats our Wayne on telly that is!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass