I used to have an Esp Ltd Ec-500 and it was an awesome guitar, I play metal. I am thinking of now buying the Will Adler signature. I won't be able to try it out because I'll have to order it in. Has anyone had any experience with this? As you may have guessed I play alot of Lamb of God Please don't suggest the higher end model or the lower end one, this is the one I am buying. Is it actually a good METAL guitar playing wise? I'm not worried about tone because my amp is fine, its more about the feel. I looked at the website and the parts and hardware seem similar enough to the EC-500 so will it feel the same? Thanks!
itll be different cuz of the pickups. and your pickups will be more versitale than those emgs on the ec 500
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
ya thats one thing i'll be looking forward to, the emgs are nice but the duncans will give me that dryer sound im looking for
Yeah it's going to be pretty much the same thing as the EC-500 but this one will have a carved top.

Why don't you just buy a EC-1000 and save 300 bucks?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
Yeah it's going to be pretty much the same thing as the EC-500 but this one will have a carved top.

Why don't you just buy a EC-1000 and save 300 bucks?

+1

camo and inlays are cool but not when it cost so much more, even just get the seymours for your 500
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
I also agree just get the EC-1000
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
I have looked at the EC-1000s, the thing that turns me off about them is the *sparkly* finishes along the neck and the inlays. The matte black one is alright but the colours dont really go in my opinion. I bought the EC-500 originally instead of the EC-1000, but it is now sabotaged (someone smashed at a show) which is why I am looking into the WA-600. Also I LOVE camouflage and LoG so having a signature wouldn't hurt
Quote by NickoAbate
I have looked at the EC-1000s, the thing that turns me off about them is the *sparkly* finishes along the neck and the inlays. The matte black one is alright but the colours dont really go in my opinion. I bought the EC-500 originally instead of the EC-1000, but it is now sabotaged (someone smashed at a show) which is why I am looking into the WA-600. Also I LOVE camouflage and LoG so having a signature wouldn't hurt

then i take back my comment and say go for it
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30