I have 400-600 dollars to spend on the gutiar. dont now what amp im getting but ill figure that out later. So which guitar from ibanez,jackson,esp,shcetor bettween 400-600 are the best? Im not into like full black or grey colors or any funky shapes.
You cant go wrong with any of those brands. I own Schecter C-1+ which I love. I've played ESPs and love them as well. My friend has an Ibanez S series which is also a great guitar. For the price range your looking at those are the best guitars for the money.
ibanez hands down
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
ibanez is a very good choice, they all at least a decently good neck to them
if not, an amazing neck

they are usually very thin
the guitar i have is an ibanez rg limited edtion which i think is pretty sweet

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/stellar1123123/guitar.jpg
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Last edited by kidboy at Jul 13, 2008,
in order from best to worst
jackson
schecter
ESP
ibanez
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
can anyone tell me what models are best?i dont like black or any greyish colors and dont like funky shapes like v's.

Also what things should i look at to stay away from. for example, edge 3 trems on ibanezs.
Quote by ShredGod George
in order from best to worst
jackson
schecter
ESP
ibanez

^wow u have an opinion thats not even true.

u cant really go wrong with any of the brands u mentioned u just need to go to a store and try them out to see which one fits you best.

edit;its gonna be hard to find anything not black or gray with those brands imo.
yah tend to stay away from edge 3s not all the time they crap out but i wouldnt test my luck. also the necks are very differnt you should see what type u like best.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Last edited by gstacey1 at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by gstacey1
^wow u have an opinion thats not even true.

u cant really go wrong with any of the brands u mentioned u just need to go to a store and try them out to see which one fits you best.

edit;its gonna be hard to find anything not black or gray with those brands imo.
yah tend to stay away from edge 3s not all the time they crap out but i wouldnt test my luck. also the necks are very differnt you should see what type u like best.

are there any other things i should stay away from?