okay

first,
my uncles wedding is in about 30 days
im usually very shy so i will be extremely nervous to play for about 200 people.
I am always told how good at guitar i am, but ive never really played for a bunch of people at one time like this, it also doesnt help that i will be playing alone
so are there any tips to help me get over this? or at least get through it a little easier?

second,
i will be playing the rain song by led zepplin as the people walk down the aisle

if the song isnt long enough, it might not work, so should i repeat the first half of the song a few more times, or should i continue through the song, and if its not long enough, just play it over again?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
It's almost eight minutes. If anything you should consider the fact that the audience will get bored.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
i dont think they will get too bored, considering that people will be walking down the aisle as well..
but the sound has a big effect on the mood.
imagine walking down the aisle... to nothing...

what ive noticed from a wedding, people walk down the aisle to some sort of rhythm depending on whats playing
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
If you mean when the bride walks down the Aisle I don't think Led Zeppelin is a good choice. I would have Pachelbel's Canon in D major for my wedding.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
u should get a singer to sing it aswell and one time my uncle went to my house and told me i had to play at a party (im only 14) and i didnt no how many ppl were gonna be there or anything, and to get over the anxiety i just thought this is my time to shine and i just practised for about half an hour before i went on i decided to play stairway to heaven without and rhythm guitar bass or drum and no vocals, i did it and then after i was done ppl kept goin up to me and my uncle saying how impressed they were just dont think about it and just play ur ass off so either way ppl r gonna love it
Quote by Wigert
If you mean when the bride walks down the Aisle I don't think Led Zeppelin is a good choice. I would have Pachelbel's Canon in D major for my wedding.

i thought about canon too

but she wants rain song for when the other people are walking down the aisle

im not sure what she wants for when she is walking down the aisle

MY STUFF