I remember being told people in the amazon, or some other jungle, would dip their feet in pure latex, and make their own natural wellies.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by asator
point of thread is...?

I found out today I have a latex allergy....I thought I better ask where I found latex.
clothing for alternative lifestyles.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I found out today I have a latex allergy....I thought I better ask where I found latex.
How did you find out that you were allergic to it without being around it?
Quote by rigiddigits

Maybe he was, and he's asking what else has latex in it? o.O
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

wow. there is actually a genuine reason for this.

*impressed*

now that i have some context to work with, i would like to add my suggestion to the thread: after reading the posts from other UGers...i have nothing to add

/useless
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Ouch... That sucks kiddo. Take a look online to see all of the things that could set it off. I know how badly that goes down, most of my friends are as well.
Quote by rigiddigits

I was wearing one of these charity wristbands and within an hour of putting it on my wrist was a mass of spots and I could hardly breathe.
Quote by Glimsom
Maybe he was, and he's asking what else has latex in it? o.O
I guess so . I think it's she, not he. TS won't have a problem anyway, most stuff with latex in it is available in latex-free versions now.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I was wearing one of these charity wristbands and within an hour of putting it on my wrist was a mass of spots and I could hardly breathe.
Ouch, that sucks! But yeah, see the above link. Avoid balloons and condoms basically.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

So you're gonna need a wool condom
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
usually condoms, gloves, bondage suits etc
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Quote by CTFOD
So you're gonna need a wool condom

There's always the rhythm method...being a drummer that should be easy enough for me./
Quote by smb
You're allergic to latex, but you just found out now? Has it never come up before?

Edit: ^

Until now I haven't had much exposure to latex-based products. It wasn't until I started wearing the charity wristbands and also using latex gloves for archaeological work that it was an issue/
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What the...?

Frodo and his hobbit friends had feet made out of latex. So I'd advise you to not become a hobbit anytime soon (or at least find a good foot alternative)
Quote by DanRev
Frodo and his hobbit friends had feet made out of latex. So I'd advise you to not become a hobbit anytime soon (or at least find a good foot alternative)

Good job I'm not planning on being an actress...
some condoms, some balloons, rubber bands, erasers, surgical gloves

those are the ones off the top of my head right now
i found this

Emergency Equipment
Blood pressure cuffs, stethoscopes, disposable gloves, oral and nasal airways, endotracheal tubes, tourniquets, intravenous tubing, syringes, electrode pads

Personal Protective Equipment
Gloves, surgical masks, goggles, respirators, rubber aprons

Office Supplies
Rubber bands, rubber erasers

Hospital Supplies
Anesthesia masks, catheters, wound drains, injection ports, tops of multidose vials, dental dams

Household Objects
Automobile tires, motorcycle and bicycle handgrips, carpeting, swimming goggles, racquet handles, shoe soles, expandable fabric (waistbands), dishwashing gloves, hot water bottles, condoms, diaphragms, balloons, pacifiers, baby bottle nipples

hope that helps
You must have quite some list of ailments Fassa...off the top of my head you're deaf, have migraines and suffer with RSI

I'm sure there's plenty I haven't seen or remembered
Quote by smb
You must have quite some list of ailments Fassa...off the top of my head you're deaf, have migraines and suffer with RSI

I'm sure there's plenty I haven't seen or remembered

That's pretty much it, except you forgot my asthma and that I wear glasses for astigmatism.