Hey UG this is my band Rebirth to Ends, we are located in Orono, Maine of the US and we are trying to get our name out there (like everyone else).

Any creative criticism you could give us would be awesome. We like to think of ourselves as Melodic Metal and people who normally like Soilwork, In Flames, Trivium, Bullet for my Valentine tend to like our music. We have only been playing together for about 5 months now and we are in the process of getting new pictures and stuff so don't mind it if the myspace looks a bit weird.

www.myspace.com/rebirthtoends

let me know what you think UG!
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

Not a big fan of the lead vocalist, but the band sounded pretty good.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Not bad, I'm not juge on the vocals but I could see alot of people liking them. It's just because I'm not so much into the guttural screaming anymore, the cleans are great IMO, and about a year or two ago I would have loved the screams

8/10
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Thanks guys I respect the compliments instead of saying its crap because you don't like a part of it. I appreciate you guys listening to the songs as well.

Its always comforting to know that we don't suck
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

I like the sound that you guys have. The thing that I would suggest is working on the vocals. Screams are good, but the clean vocals were a bit off. Other than that, it's very good stuff.