Me and my friend got a hold of about a 3 quarter filled bottle of Dr. Mcgillicuddy's Mint Schnapps, and I was wondering how much of it should it take to get us pretty well off?

I have no experience with schnapps, but someone told me that is has a very high alcohol concentration.

Anyone know??
Between 2 of you it shouldn't work. Unless you're lightweights and/or don't drink often (which sounds likely).
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
all i know is that it's delicious.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I think the obvious answer is keep drinking until you acheive desired result.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

You get drunk quicker if you shove the booze up your ass. I'm completely serious, it's a proven fact.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
try it on a ***** first...

get her drunk/past out, then you can probe/f*** all you want, without paying for it.
Check out my music, if you please.
Judging from the way you asked, you have very little experience with alcohol in general. So yes, it should get you nicely tossed.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Use will get light headed maybe. Throw a couple of beers in to the equation and mix your drinks a little. That could provide a good night without the hangover the next day.
yeah well it depends if you're used to drink. I remember drinking alot of peach Schnapps one day and I got ****ing sick. It's so sweet it gets disgusting (I did drink alot of rhum that day also, but oh well).
Quote by GuitaristXakk
try it on a ***** first...

get her drunk/past out, then you can probe/f*** all you want, without paying for it.

I hope you burn in hell... ****ing douche.
read the label man....and what do you mean by bottle? like a 26?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by smb
I think you should give that bottle of crap back to your mummy

this
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Try it. Drink as much of it as you can. If you're not stumbling about and telling strangers that you love them, then clearly it hasn't worked, and you need something stronger. It sounds weak, tbh.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by zigz407
You get drunk quicker if you shove the booze up your ass. I'm completely serious, it's a proven fact.

Yes, it soaks into your bloodstream much faster and much more effectively. I've heard the ratio is something around 1:10 compared to oral consumption. For some reason when I drink with a certain friend of mine we always end up discussing this at some point in the night. Also, he's heard of girls soaking tampons in vodka for a similar effect.

As for your Q, how big(actual measurement) is the bottle, how big are you, how's your tolerance, and what's the proof of the alcohol?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA