Page 1 of 2
If only I had a dollar for every time a cop/security kicked me and my friends out of a public place for skateboarding. In fact, it happened yesterday, then again, it happens at least once every time we choose to skate downtown.

Yea, it pisses me off, but it gave me an idea for a thread!

Share your stories regarding these matters.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
well yeah, they kick you out because they don't want their property hurt and/or if you get hurt, they don't want to be held responsible.
ive got kicked outta tha mall (ya manly ok w/e but we were ****in around) cuz we were running and racing each other, and we made fun of a guard on a segway ... i mean the security guy had the word SegWay Patrol on him
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
That happens to me all the time. Never get to skate for like more than 5 minutes. It's a shame, we aren't really doing anything all that bad...
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I got kicked out of a couple places:

Fair (headbutting a punching game)

Movie theatre (lied about my age)

Park: I wasnt skating, I was with my friend and I was playing through a roland cube while he was boarding on benches and **** and this cop came over, grabbed my amp and yelled at us to leave before we were fined or arrested. I was more worried about him throwiing my Cube. So my friend grabs his board and is walking my and says to me, loud enough for the cop to hear, "Well, I guess since we arn't allowed here, our only option is to smoke that rock I got in the truck" we don't do drugs and he was just being a smartass but he landed me a truck search and him a $150 fine. Luckily he returned me my Cube.

Church (we werent in the church we were sitting on the benches outside, loitering)

Gas Station (dropping a bottle of pop)

thats about it.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Got kicked out of the library. So hardcore. I can't tell you exactly what I was doing to get me kicked out, but I'm sure you can use your imagination.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Got kicked out of the library. So hardcore. I can't tell you exactly what I was doing to get me kicked out, but I'm sure you can use your imagination.

You naughty, naughty girl.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I don't think I've ever been kicked out of anywhere... oh apart from....

Quote by woMANintheBOX19

....+1, yeah
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by the1
School library for playing bogies

Quote by SteveHouse
I expected to come in here and share my stories about being ejected from certain locations, but realized that that has never happened to me.

I need to get out more.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by woMANintheBOX19

haha, I've been kicked out of the library before.

There were 30 of us, 3 teams of 10.

My 10 got the teen section. The other two teams got the fiction section and the childrens (there were more books upstairs, but we didn't want books falling down the staircases.

We had a book fight, and we all got shields (aka the giant stuffed animals from the kids section, and the bean bags from there too). We got thrown out after a massacure attack we did on the Children section involving a child getting hit in the head.

Twas epic.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I got thrown out of a club once because I'd drunk so much I thought I'd gone blind, and I was crawling around on the dance floor. It was before 10pm too

that was a few years ago now though. I don't think it's happened recently.

Edit: I was with three friends that night and we each got thrown out separately and each got our own taxi home. One guy was given a bottle of whisky by the band on the condition that he put his clothes back on
Last edited by smb at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by DefectedFromGod
haha, I've been kicked out of the library before.

There were 30 of us, 3 teams of 10.

My 10 got the teen section. The other two teams got the fiction section and the childrens (there were more books upstairs, but we didn't want books falling down the staircases.

We had a book fight, and we all got shields (aka the giant stuffed animals from the kids section, and the bean bags from there too). We got thrown out after a massacure attack we did on the Children section involving a child getting hit in the head.

Twas epic.

I got kicked out of school before..for throwing a book at my teacher. I used to be so innocent before I met my ex
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Kicked outta Mcdonalds, for throwing ice around xD
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

i think the only thing i have ever been kicked out of was a golf course. the grumpy old dude that ran the place called us "a bunch of jerks" and told us "to leave and never come back". the guy claimed that we drove over one of the greens with a golf cart, which we never did. we did however do alot of powerslides, doughnuts, off roading, etc etc, but we wouldnt be that dick to drive onto a green.

it was getting dark and we were about ready to head back to leave, and we look behind us and see the grumpy dude on his tricked out golf cart speeding up on us with the most pissed off look on his face. it was kinda an "oh shit" moment, so we all jump in our carts and start heading back to the clubhouse. well, he catches up to us pretty quick cause his cart apparently didnt have a speed restriction on it, and tells us to "GO BACK NOW". so we get back, proceed to argue with the dude for a good 10 minutes, with a crowd of people gathered around watching and laughing.

come to find out, the guy that owns it, really is a grumpy old man, and most regular golfers will not go there because of him. hell, one of my friends told me that his dad got kicked out of there once because he told the owner to "go fuck himself".

sigh, atleast im not the only one i guess...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

We were foolish enough to think being on the phone rendered her deaf lol

Quote by smb
I got thrown out of a club once because I'd drunk so much I thought I'd gone blind, and I was crawling around on the dance floor. It was before 10pm too

that was a few years ago now though. I don't think it's happened recently.

Even if it did you wouldnt be able to remeber lol. AT the last party I went too I was wasted before the last guests even arrived lol. Good times!
me and a friend were reallllllllllllllly stoned one night and we had noowhere to sleep so we went to wal mart and tried to sleep on the benches. But they made us leave.

i think thats about it.
I was kicked out of a pub for being "too drunk", even though i had only had 2 pints and in the time i had been there, there was a man hovering around my group of friends and he was so drunk he couldn't string a sentence together and could barely stand up, the bouncer who asked me to leave was reasonable about it, but i was trying to explain to him that i wasn't drunk but he wasn't buying it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm kinda surprised I haven't been kicked out of a pub or club really. Once in a club I got my friend Eddie on my back walked her about for a bit. We both fell over on the dancefloor

Another time at le pub with my friend Emilie the blokes we were with went for fresh drinks/to the loo and we sat on the floor in front of the couch we were on for when they got back. Not sure why...
Quote by SteveHouse
I don't think I've been kicked out of many public places except maybe a couple times. Anyway, this thread is pretty tr00 p0nx.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'd just like to take this time to tell everyone here I hate skateboarding and I wish it was a crime.

I got kicked out of school for 9 months.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Got kicked out of a pub because I had a drink from the last pub in my pocket and pulled it out as soon as I walked in.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
Got kicked out of a pub because I had a drink from the last pub in my pocket and pulled it out as soon as I walked in.

In your.... pocket? O___O
Quote by SteveHouse
I got kicked out of the "Loud Lounge" at Guitar Center for playing too loudly. True story, that manager was an asshole.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by axeslash
I'd just like to take this time to tell everyone here I hate skateboarding and I wish it was a crime.

I got kicked out of school for 9 months.

SK8ING IS NOT A CRIME!!! SK8ING IS WAT GIVES MY LIFE MEANING FIGHT THE MACHINE
Quote by scream_it
I got kicked out of the "Loud Lounge" at Guitar Center for playing too loudly. True story, that manager was an asshole.

Same here. Actually, the dude took the guitar out of my hands, played AC/DC (10x too fast), and then kicked me out.

What a douche.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I got kicked out of school for saying "A Tale Of Two Cities can suck my Dickens"

I mean, that's funny. My teacher must have no sense of humour.
A friend of mine got thrown out of McDonalds for riding his bike indoors.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
In one day me and my then-girlfriend got kicked out of Fair Deal Music in Birmingham for sitting down at an electric piano and blasting out a rendition of 'Eels' from The Mighty Boosh, then getting politely asked to leave Bear Factory because we were apparently in there with no intention of buying anything.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Peter Griffin
Got booted out of a rush concert in Houston,Texas for smoking pot..............

are you serious?? When I saw Rush, people were lighting up all over the pace, me included, and there were absolutely no repercussions.

I thought for sure they were going to hotbox the arena when they played Passage to Bangkok
Quote by TurdFerguson
are you serious?? When I saw Rush, people were lighting up all over the pace, me included, and there were absolutely no repercussions.

I thought for sure they were going to hotbox the arena when they played Passage to Bangkok

Was all good, I met up with one of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in the parking lot with 3 chicks and we smogged! lol
a few years ago me and a couple friends were in the mall parking garage (one of those 4 story ones) and it was the winter. we started an ice ball fight (snowball fight but with ice chunks) and security came and told us to leave...so we next to the next floor. after a while he came there and told us to leave....so we went to the next floor. after that he came and we stopped and said sorry (i'm sure it was sarcastically said) and as we started walking back to the mall he followed us and directed us the other way, and said we couldn't go into the mall.
also in that mall theres a store where i've been kicked out 3 times for playing around with the gadgets inappropriatly
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Peter Griffin
Was all good, I met up with one of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in the parking lot with 3 chicks and we smogged! lol

score!
Page 1 of 2