So I have an 8gb Creative Zen Microphoto. A few months ago the harddrive died, and so obviously it doesn't work anymore. I'd really like to get a new mp3 player, but unfortunately I don't have a job. I'm trying to get one, but it's difficult at this point in time for anyone my age to get a job where I live. I found this online. Does anyone know of any bad things about that mp3 player? I can afford it right now, and it has everything I want (WMA compatible, plays videos, etc).
I have a sansa, not that model, but it's great.

I say go for it.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i know two people who own them with no complaints.

apparently its got some sweet battery life too
Yeah, that's a great value. I'd love the mic/FM recorder.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Kind of off topic but, can't you return your Zen?

Nope. I've had it for like 2 and a half years. The warranty expired a long time ago. Plus it desn't play video.
Quote by Spamwise
Nope. I've had it for like 2 and a half years. The warranty expired a long time ago. Plus it desn't play video.

Oh wow, No shame for it then, but yeah, go for the other one, It's cheap, does everything you want and has a long battery life.
I have that exact MP3 player, and I love it. It's my baby. Just make sure that if you set it up with Windows Media Player, you set up the sync to be manual, or it will randomly delete songs.
get an iRiver. no its not from the Apple company. look for the H10 online. really nice and affordable.
There once was a chicken named Cluck.
He once was told that he sucked.
He tried to say something
but couldn't say nothing
and came up with "Cluckity-Fuck."

Peace out.
I used to have that one. It worked quite well. The only drawback is that you can't clean it in a washing machine.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I've heard good things about it, so it should be pretty good.
As long as it gets the job done amirite?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Renegade_Elite
get an iRiver. no its not from the Apple company. look for the H10 online. really nice and affordable.

I got a H10 when it first came out and it ran me about $299 CDN. Excellent though, complete tank, been through the wash, dropped from my desk, all that shit and still works perfect.
Quote by SOADrox429
I used to have that one. It worked quite well. The only drawback is that you can't clean it in a washing machine.

Too bad. i went ahead and got it, and I'm pretty glad that I did as I got the last one they had.

I got a H10 when it first came out and it ran me about $299 CDN. Excellent though, complete tank, been through the wash, dropped from my desk, all that **** and still works perfect.

That's pretty cool. I don't have a job yet (i'm working on it..), so I can't afford any of the more expensive models.
Quote by Spamwise
Too bad. i went ahead and got it, and I'm pretty glad that I did as I got the last one they had.

Yeah, it sucked. I got a used 20GB iPod soon after for $40, though, and it can hold all of my music, so I'm satisfied.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up