So I was watching a couple episodes of Recess the other day because it was my favourite childhood show and I noticed something in one of the episodes. In one of the episodes the Ashleys are giving out cootie shots and are actually inject the the kids with something and I had some questions:

1)What the hell were they injecting into the kids? They were giving shots for an imaginary disease but were actually injecting something into the kids.

2)Where did they get the supplies? Who'd sell needles to 4th grade girls?

3)Where was Ms. Finster to stop them? Ms. Finster patrolled the playgrounds like a hawk, she should've stopped this as soon as she saw it and the Ashley's should've gotten in huge ****.

4) Why would the creators put this in the show?

Anyone else notice this?
there just junkies.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
1.) Anthrax.
2.) Me.
3.) In My Pants.
4.) For teh lulz.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
No but that show was kick ass, they did a parody of 2001: A Space Odyssey, which is pretty sweet, instead of HAL 9000, it was SAL 9000. good show.
I'd imagine heroin. They live underneath a pile of tyres, for Christ's sake.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'd imagine heroin. They live underneath a pile of tyres, for Christ's sake.

. One thing I realized is they could accidently get air in some kids bloodstream and thanks to kill bill, I know that could kill someone. Those bitches.
Quote by guylee
the ashleys are the perfect epitome of the "spoiled ***** who parties and does drugs thing." much like little paris hiltons.

...I'd tap them
Quote by RU Experienced?
...I'd tap them

Who wouldn't.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
They were probably injecting air.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
1. Probably water.
2. Hustler Kid.
3. ????
4. Profit.

For once, that actually works.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Know clue about 1,2, and 4, but I'm sure The Ashley's totally had Finster paid off or something like that. I mean they totally had the money.

and RU, that's just wrong. They're 10 years old. You sick, sick man.

Plus, everyone knows Upside-Down Girl is a total babe. You'd be amazed at the **** she can do from that bar.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
they probably got the needles from hustler kid

he deals more than short string paddle toys
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Speaking of shows, did anyone ever watch Rocky & Bullwinkle?

I was watching that show a few years ago out of extreme boredom. And you know that part where the aliens come down and Rocky and Bullwinkle venture into their spaceship to talk about something. Well in the background the aliens have a bookshelf completely full of books (don't ask me why aliens had books) but anyway, one of the titles of the books was Sex on Planet X. And this is a kids show.
I was confused.
1)What the hell were they injecting into the kids? They were giving shots for an imaginary disease but were actually injecting something into the kids.
Heroin.

2)Where did they get the supplies? Who'd sell needles to 4th grade girls?
Drug dealers.

3)Where was Ms. Finster to stop them? Ms. Finster patrolled the playgrounds like a hawk, she should've stopped this as soon as she saw it and the Ashley's should've gotten in huge ****.
They tied her up in a closet.

4) Why would the creators put this in the show?
They want kids to do drugs.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
but which ashley is the hottest?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by devin-canada
but which ashley is the hottest?

A's the best, followed by Q and then the rest suck.