Is this amp loud enough for gigs? And does it have good tone, the 50w version.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
It's loud enough for gigs, but doesn't have a great tone at that level. Its really more of a practice with a band level amp.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I'm looking for an amp along that line below $450. Help?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Surf, blues, rock, and some metal.
Quote by chip46
Quote by deathbyawesome
It's loud enough for gigs, but doesn't have a great tone at that level. Its really more of a practice with a band level amp.

its definitely a usable tone though. i would have some samples of how the amp sounds full blast as i recorded a few gigs and rehersals where it was used on a little microcassette recorder (not bad sound, actually!) but i don't have a cable to connect it to a computer. so its stuck on my microcassettes
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Thanks, when I buy whatever amp I buy I'll tell you guys and upload some clips.
Quote by chip46