Quit hovering and come on in

What is/was the largest thread ever in UG? I'm assuming it was in the Pit. Maybe some of the folks that have been around for awhile can answer this.
You can order each forum by the number of replies by clicking on the word "replies" at the top. Try that on all the subforums and then come back and tell us.
Wow... The Metal one has over 2000 pages... O_O

Anyhoo, I guess there hasn't been one before that was larger than the Religion and Metal thread?
Quote by Shortay

Anyhoo, I guess there hasn't been one before that was larger than the Religion and Metal thread?

on another forum I frequent they managed to break thee UBB thing by hitting 65536 posts in a thread
Quote by Shortay

There might have been, a long time ago. But I doubt it.

Quote by seljer
on another forum I frequent they managed to break thee UBB thing by hitting 65536 posts in a thread

I thought it'd be the demotivational poster thread...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
the demotivational thread has over 2 million views, but not nearly as many posts
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i think 1 of the drug threads before it was closed. i think the original one was up for like a year. Now every few months the mods close it and open another one so it doesnt get to cluttered.
Quote by RPGoof
If they didn't make new drug/sex/gaming threads, they would be the biggest, like the religion thread.

yeah the old gaming thread was like 16K so now it would be massive.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

The demotivational one still wins the hardest, two million views is crazy.