On Saturday night my drink was spiked in a bar. All i remember is seeing my friends and buying a drink. After that i have no memory apart from my girlfriends sister looking after me outside because i apparently got kicked out, and being passed out on the ground in the middle of town and my parents arriving to take me home. Any similar stories out there?

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
yea, watch out when you get a sleeper hold, because your anus will hurt a lot the next day
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I got a mate who got his drink spiked then got mugged trying to get home.
Said it was like his head was getting split in two. Had to go to hospital cos he was vomiting up his stomach lining
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
I have never been spiked and hope i never do, it sounds awful.

But one time a few of my friends went to a party, one of them knew the host and a few party goers, but the rest didn't, anyway, when they arrived there it turned out there were many drunk, slightly agressive and possibly drugged up chavs, as far as i can gather, one of my friends (he is particularly unfortunate when it comes to encounters with chavs) who went was being harrased by one of the said chavs because he wouldn't buy some ecstacy off of him.

About an hour later when my friend was walking back to his house with the lot he went with, he started feeling faint, then he fell over and had to be taken to the hospital or something, it turns out the chav crushed up the ecstacy and put it in my friends drink, kind of stupid really as it was a waste of his product.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Rofl, i reckon i would have been robbed. But chloe looked after me and found my friends.

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
POD X3 Live
Happened to friends, but not to me yet I think.

Unlucky.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
One of my friends said he knew a guy who got spiked. Then he went and stuck his head in a cop car and woke up the next day with a fine... hahaha

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
POD X3 Live
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
How about you finish it before you put it down?

+1

Anytime I need to take a piss or go out for a smoke in a place where you can't take your drink with you, I always finish what I'm drinking and never leave it, not even with friends.

Really sucks that happend to you. Hold your beer and when you are walking thorugh a busy bar, put your thumb over the top.
Quote by Scissortooth

Really sucks that happend to you. Hold your beer and when you are walking thorugh a busy bar, put your thumb over the top.

Good advice.

I'm fortunate enough to have never had any such experiences, and I don't remember hearing about any situation of this kind around here either.