Page 1 of 2
I found a used ibanez rg570 for $249.99+shipping.
So hows the build quality for these boys? Im pretty sure they have an edge pro, so that's a good thing. But the overall materials, and pups?
Quote by Ghold125
I found a used ibanez rg570 for $249.99+shipping.
So hows the build quality for these boys? Im pretty sure they have an edge pro, so that's a good thing. But the overall materials, and pups?

That's basically an RG1570. Buy it now, dammit. It has either a Lo-Pro Edge or an Original Edge.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I'd say so.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ill call the store tommarow morning, doubt there open now at 9 on a sunday. And it's in black, with some small little nicks, ill talk to them tommarow about. Ill then buy it a hsc at my local guitar center.
idk, i got $89ish. So if the guitar is 249.99+35ish for shipping?= $285. So i would have about $100 left over. Then i will be getting some more money for walking some neighbors dog. So you think new pups or a case?
I have an rg550 the middle is an s1 I swapped the bridge for an x2n Dimarzio ...do it you wont regret it
i never really like the x2n, to much output. I was thinking about an evo2/breed in bridge paf pro in neck?
Quote by Ghold125
i never really like the x2n, to much output. I was thinking about an evo2/breed in bridge paf pro in neck?

Evo and Breed are almost apples to oranges aside from high output.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
If its in good condition that thing is a beast. 570 is just the rear routed version of the 550. If the edge is in good condition that alone is worth some
I heard back from them:

You are inquiring about a unique USED piece of gear!! It is in 7 out of 10 cosmetic condition with some minor scratching and some paint chipping around the body edges. The trem is a Licensed Floyd Rose LO-TRS system. It has been set up but not intonated.

Safely shipping this item to your location will cost an additional $40 via UPS.

In order to purchase please call our store during our regular business hours (below) so our sales team can assist you in person.

I heard the that lo-trs is not the greatest X(
The RG570 isn't supposed to have a Lo-TRS, which is a pretty dodgy trem.

It's most likely an RG470.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
yea im confused now. On the reviews on harmony central, i belive all said they came with lo-pro
Quote by Ghold125
yea im confused now. On the reviews on harmony central, i belive all said they came with lo-pro

I reckon the guitar you're looking at is the RG470.

(the 570 came with an Edge BTW)
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jul 15, 2008,
awww, now im disapointed

soo, now to start looking for a different guitar
Last edited by Ghold125 at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by Ghold125
yea. I might just call up the store to see what Ibanez it really is.

They're probably not sure themselves. If it has a Lo-TRS, it's a 470.

What about the used Jackson?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Scream And Fly
Here's a new 2001 RG570 that's never been used. Even the plastic is still on the pickups and truss rod cover

Thats purty.

Mail it to me.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Eric 666
That's A 470 not a 570, the 570's always had Edge's or Lo-Pros, forget which one.

Incorrect, it is indeed a 570 and if you look closely you'll see that it does have the Edge trem. If you want, I'll even show you the model number on the box and the back of the neck
Quote by Scream And Fly
Here's a new 2001 RG570 that's never been used. Even the plastic is still on the pickups and truss rod cover

ill give you 5 bucks+shipping

but yea i was also looking at a jackson dk2m
Quote by Ghold125
ill give you 5 bucks+shipping

but yea i was also looking at a jackson dk2m

Sold!

I also have a new Jackson DK2M Pro for everyday use and I absolutely love it. The Edge on the 570 is a better bridge, of course. Other than that, they are both about equal in terms of quality.

Quote by Scream And Fly
Incorrect, it is indeed a 570 and if you look closely you'll see that it does have the Edge trem. If you want, I'll even show you the model number on the box and the back of the neck

I think he was reffering to the music go round link.
But anyway, where did you find an unopened 01 rg570?
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
I think he was reffering to the music go round link.
But anyway, where did you find an unopened 01 rg570?

In his closet (there was a thread about it, but i can't find it anymore).
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by Scream And Fly

I wasnt talking about yours, I'm talking about TS' guitar. I'm well aware that yours is a geniune 570.
you guys think a jackson dk2m (white) and hard shell case for 449.95+35(shipping) is a good deal?
^used, but i didn't see anything wrong with it. The only problem is I only will have 449 by this Saterday, but the auction doesn't end till monday. So i guess i could barrow 35 dollars from a friend.
Page 1 of 2