So I need you UG!!!
I currently own a Gibson SG Special Faded...
But I don't like it anymore, i'm looking for a good metal guitar...but versatile too
Like a good metal guitar but that can go from playing Metallica to some hard rock such as AC/DC and Led Zeppelin.

So, I was looking at these
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH400-Electric-Guitar?sku=516684
or something like a
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Hellraiser-Avenger-Electric-Guitar?sku=518472

So what do you guys think?
And don't say something like get a new amp
I currently have a Roland cube20x
I like it, i don't wanna change it, it's the guitar that i dont like lol.
get the hellraiser
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
BC rich 10 string bich
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Or just stay with your guitar and to make it sound more 'metal' get a Seymour Duncan Twin Tube mayhem stompbox.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
No i want a new guitar cause I want more fret and a confortable neck
(I don't like my SG neck...:S)
Why don't you just put EMG's or something into the SG....
I don't even shred
dude i play death metal on the faded SG it can play every thing plus when would u ever use the extra 2 frets vary rarely just stick with the gibby
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
dude i play death metal on the faded SG it can play every thing plus when would u ever use the extra 2 frets vary rarely just stick with the gibby

Agreed, and even if you do for some reason need those extra 2 frets, bend up to reach those notes.
Try 'em out, and if you think the ESP or the Schecter feel better, trade it. If you don't like the feel of your guitar and want to get another one, this is what you should do. We don't care about the sound here, it's about the feel of a guitar.