Alright, i didn't find anything with the search bar so here it goes. What do you golfers on UG usually shoot? Plus, who is your favorite pro golfer (male, female, or both)? Any other golf discussions are fair game too.

I usually shoot around 85 but at the moment i'm pulling all of my iron shots to the left.

My favorite male golfer is Tiger Woods (the man is ridiculous....he won the U.S. Open on one leg!)

My favorite female golfer is Paige Mackenzie. You probably have no idea who she is because she's only 25, but i met her and she is probably the nicest girl on tour.
I'm about a 110, but I've only been playing for a year.

I'm a big Mickelson fan. I also really like Anthony Kim. Of course, Tiger is everybody's favorite.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
I haven't played for about 8 months, mainly because I don't have any clubs right now. I usually shoot around 90, rubbish I know but I need to get fitter and stronger in the legs and abs so I have more control over my shots.

I'm going to be a sheep and say Tiger is my favourite golfer. Not just because he wins everything but he's just a magnificent sportsman. His determination, competitiveness and resolve is the perfect model not only for other golfers but sportspeople in general.
with irons i can hit about 130yrds, and with my new driver i hit about 205yrds last week.
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
i shoot in the 90's

And my favorite golfer has to be Davis Love III. because he's good and a very good family man. and its not all golf all the time he makes sure he is very involved in his kids and there hobbys.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
i usually shoot between 76-80 , play of a 8 HCP.

Favourite male golfer is Tiger and female golf Morgan Pressel? cant remember how to spell it. good golfer plus she is a hottie
90, with 270-ish yard drives. im 15, so i think thats pretty damn good. and i dont watch golf. wwwwaaaayyyy to boring to watch.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
i can usually hit my 3-wood 250 off the tee (don't hit driver because there's no way it will go straight) 7-iron about 150. I have a question. Do you guys hit hybrids? I just recently got one and was wondering if you were supposed to hit them like an iron or more like a fairway wood. Plus, what do you guys think of all of the new technology used in golf clubs? I personally think that they have a very significant downside because they just make the game easier to play for pretty much everybody.
I used to play a bunch, but I hurt my shoulder and had surgery this past winter. I played on Sunday for the first time.

Could only play nine holes, but shot a 41, so I was alright with that. Especially happy with my putting right now.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Ive played for 10 years and all we nowadays is get drunk and play. Average score is around 95
All this year i've been shooting around 85-90 but on Saturday i played the best i've ever played. I had 4 birdies, 2 bogies and the rest pars, so i finished -2 on a par-72 course
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by itsnotGreenDay
i can usually hit my 3-wood 250 off the tee (don't hit driver because there's no way it will go straight) 7-iron about 150. I have a question. Do you guys hit hybrids? I just recently got one and was wondering if you were supposed to hit them like an iron or more like a fairway wood. Plus, what do you guys think of all of the new technology used in golf clubs? I personally think that they have a very significant downside because they just make the game easier to play for pretty much everybody.

I love my hybrids. Umm, I usually swing them like an iron depending on size, lower sized hybrids i swing like a fairway driver
130ish... i just started playing
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Drinking and golf fo together so well. Theres nothing better than loading a cooler of beer on the back of the cart and having a great afternoon of outdoor sport with some buddies.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
I shoot just under 100 these days. I just play for teh lulz with my friends and have a good time, nothing serious. My drives are amazing but i suck at approach (iron or wedge) shots. Putting's good too.
I shoot around 120, but I rarely play. About three or four times a year. I drive about 200 yards on a good day
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?