Was anyone else there to see that ****? For those many of you who weren't they were one of the last gigs, and everyone and everyone who would mosh was there. Anyway I'm not sure what happened but a HUGE fight broke out, I remember looking at one guy laying on the ground with his eyes open and the blankest look on his face. I thought he was dead. I nearly puked my guts out then and there, then I got thrown down by security getting to him. Security guarding the stage were running out to break up the fight. What shocked me though was the band kept playing, they didn't care that they were the cause of the biggest fight of the day. I saw the guy later, he was sitting out of the gates, his face was so swolen and he had a cut on his chin. Anyone had any experience like this?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
I doubt TDWP actually caused the fight.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
man why would TDWP stop playing? all bands just want the pits to open up and when they do it sorta like re-energizes the band, its like we're happy to see them live, their happy to see us moshing.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
they didnt cause the fight. the idiots in the mosh pit did.
and i'm sure they cared because they're really nice dudes. but i probably would have kept playing to. i wouldnt mess up a good show for the people the actually want to LISTEN instead of punch each other.

*edit*
plus bands get pumped when people move around like that.
I know it wasn't THEM who started it, but it was still their stage. And it wasn't moshing, I moshed but that was insane, punches aren't supposed be thrown and you don't beat up on people on the ground.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Since when was christain rock/metal on the Warped tour?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by CoheednRHCP
I know it wasn't THEM who started it, but it was still their stage. And it wasn't moshing, I moshed but that was insane, punches aren't supposed be thrown and you don't beat up on people on the ground.

you proved my point, TDWP didnt do anything. it was the retards in the mosh pit. i hate when people get too serious and punch each other. just have fun and dance or whatever.
i prefer push moshing myself.
meh
I was there and I didn't see it, as they also did probably. With all those retards flailing their arms, the band members probably couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't.

That being said, their set was the sex.
Quote by CoheednRHCP
Was anyone else there to see that ****? For those many of you who weren't they were one of the last gigs, and everyone and everyone who would mosh was there. Anyway I'm not sure what happened but a HUGE fight broke out, I remember looking at one guy laying on the ground with his eyes open and the blankest look on his face. I thought he was dead. I nearly puked my guts out then and there, then I got thrown down by security getting to him. Security guarding the stage were running out to break up the fight. What shocked me though was the band kept playing, they didn't care that they were the cause of the biggest fight of the day. I saw the guy later, he was sitting out of the gates, his face was so swolen and he had a cut on his chin. Anyone had any experience like this?

Hoe-lee ****! A cut? Did he live?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by MetalheadforJC
Since when was christain rock/metal on the Warped tour?

Since it went -core.

Quote by !normajean!
does the word "Underoath" ring any bells?

Exactly.
Quote by !normajean!
does the word "Underoath" ring any bells?

Yep but I didnt here about the Warped tour thing untell last year lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Graveworm
Warped tour aka Mallcore bands tour.

Go to hell. If you don't like it, you don't have to go to it or listen to any of its bands, and you sure as hell don't have to down-talk it
Quote by synpet713192
Go to hell. If you don't like it, you don't have to go to it or listen to any of its bands, and you sure as hell don't have to down-talk it

I listen to mallcore bands just pointing that out
the only reason id go to warped tour is to see Reel big Fish

but thats just me.

and irrelevant to the thread
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by Graveworm
I listen to mallcore bands just pointing that out

Oh okay.

But I still don't like the term mallcore
Quote by darthteet
Hoe-lee ****! A cut? Did he live?

I was describing the way he came out to see if anyone else saw him.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia