Page 1 of 4
What is the stupidest thing you or a friend has ever done drunk?
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Postefd on this ****in forum...hahah jkk

i dunno probably pool hopping

and then getting caught on the persons fence hanging by my boxers, i almost passed out as the owner of the pool was chasing me... not my proudest moment
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Smashed a bowling ball into pieces by throwing it against the floor and walls at a bowling alley or 3 guys pissing on a cop car with the cop in it. In both cases cops were involved.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Drove a car.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by garden of grey
Get naked and pee all over a house at a party

22 shots ftl.

Wow dude, i wouldnt even mention it.
Quote by garden of grey
Get naked and pee all over a house at a party

22 shots ftl.

Hahaha, your one of those drunks, did you piss in or outside of the house.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Russian Roulette.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by garden of grey
Inside, I saw the damage that morning haha. Kitchen, game room door, and the shoes at the front door. That 4 hour time jump was the biggest wtf moment of my life. Now I keep it to no more than a six-pack if I have to behave. (Never drinking as much as I did that night again, though.)

Epic
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
ask frenchy, dont ban me!

personally, think ur a dog and start eating ur friends christmas tree
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
sex in a room of people... with my best friend there jackin it on the other couch, and of course the pics
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
Quote by darthteet
Russian Roulette.

Did you lose?
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
well i don't drink but weed is close. me and friend took a bunch of special brownies into a movie after already smoking a **** load. we went to go see star wars episode III at the dollar theater. during the movie the brownies hit and we started thinking we could scare the people next to us. i just remember my friend "i am a big scary dinosaur" with his arms like a t rex to the woman next to him. it was so funny at the time but now that i look back it it was such a terrible idea.
Call people and tell them how I really feel about them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
me, puking in some kids firepit haha. but my buddy jumped off of like a 7 foot brick wall at full sprint.. onto a cement road
Quote by civildp1
Call people and tell them how I really feel about them.

this

ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Call anybody.

Calling anybody in your phonebook always turns out disasterous.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Circumcision.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Toker420
Wow dude, i wouldnt even mention it.

try chugging 40 of rum.

wow nuff said
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
my friend grabbed a knife, by the blade, from my hand and ripped open his palm and bled everywhere.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
1:30 am phone calls; honestly telling a girl I love her, then hitting on her roommate... in front of her boyfriend; tripping over a chair, flipping over a couch and taking out a coffee table; hitting on one of my best friends' ex-girlfriend in front of him; G bong; tequila shot; puking on the carpet in the student housing program that had strict rules about alcohol; dueling a waiter with steak knives; high fiving people I don't know; hugging and hitting on a waitress. It goes on and on.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Walked 12 miles to a town we didn't even know, then realising that we had to walk 12 miles back. Totally bogus.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by pHaKe
my friend grabbed a knife, by the blade, from my hand and ripped open his palm and bled everywhere.

lol me my friend matt and his older brother were doing blow by the river. and matt seen a beaver n wanted to stab it so he tried grabing the knife his brother was cutting up the blow with and took off and his brother didnt let go of the knife. he didnt even feel a thing lol.

umm i got a dwi at college. when asked why i drove i told the cop it was casue i was too drunk to walk.
so thats my shining moment.
I broke a towel rack, a sink, a toliet, and a shower, in one fall. Threw up in a toliet, passed out with my face in the bowl(but not in the water). No one could wake me up, so they just dragged my body to a bed.

Chugging a Bottle of Vodka like it's water FTL.

The sink is hanging of the wall at about a 30 degree angle, the toliet has to be flushed with a hanger, the toliet seat is ripped off, and the water for the shower has to be adjusted with a pair of plyers.
Last edited by doggy_hat at Jul 14, 2008,
Tried to play ping pong with my friends acoustic guitar as a paddle.

Don't worry, it didn't break though. :p
Quote by Aidan93
meet your girlfriends parents

this
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by ufossuck
1:30 am phone calls; honestly telling a girl I love her, then hitting on her roommate... in front of her boyfriend; tripping over a chair, flipping over a couch and taking out a coffee table; hitting on one of my best friends' ex-girlfriend in front of him; G bong; tequila shot; puking on the carpet in the student housing program that had strict rules about alcohol; dueling a waiter with steak knives; high fiving people I don't know; hugging and hitting on a waitress. It goes on and on.

I hope this wasn't all in one night.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I hope this wasn't all in one night.

A few of them were.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
head butting a picture of martin brodeur so i hard i couldn't lay on that side of my head for 2 weeks, calling various people, including the number 335 and having a 4 minute conversation with the dial tone, deciding to fall down the stairs because i didn't want to walk down them, pretending i was in the army, suggest my friend do a strip tease which is now on video, the list goes on and on really.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Page 1 of 4