I just tried an RR3 and I loved it. Except I'd prefer 24 frets and to lose that weird pickguard. SO I checked the Jackson site and they have the KV2 King V but it's $2000

Do you think they will produce a pro series for the King V? Kinda like how the DK2m is the pro series of the SL2H? I'm aware of the Demolition but I hate the extra spikes and it;s alos more expensive.
i know what your saying man. i wouldn't mind paying like 800-1000 for a king v with a floyd rose that isn't total crap. i wouldn't mind a bolt on but a neck thru would be cool. there is too much of a price gap with their king v series guitars
Look used. You can find used USA Jacksons for around $1000 if you wait for one. Otherwise, your best bet is going to be to wait for the KV5 import.

That blue guitar the now discontinued KV4 import IIRC.
Last edited by CJRocker at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by fergus74
Kvx10 ????

I would consider that a low end model. People say the trem is crap and it only has duncan designed pickups.

Quote by CJRocker
Look used. Otherwise, your best bet is going to be to wait for the KV5 import.

So is that gonna be like a pro series V with real duncans and a JT580 trem like on the dinkies?

I won't mind waiting at all
Nah, the KV5 is going to be a hardtail if i'm not mistaken.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30