Today I decided I would buy RockBand, and I think the game is great. I went to a local Gamestop and purchased it in order to have it for when a few friends come over. So I came home and I brought it in, opened and started playing. Two hours later my dad came home, freaked out, started yelling at me, and told me I was taking it back no matter what. He has a problem with me spending huge amounts of money because he thinks I need to learn to manage money. My question is, will they refund the special edition RockBand at the retailer?
Quote by InvaderTSN
If you bought it with your own money, tell him to fuck off.

+1
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I basically did tell him that, but in a more nice way. He is being stubborn and im sick of dealing with him so I think im just going to take it back.....Do you think they would do it?
Yeah, you bought it you should be able to keep it.
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Break something in it, and ask for your money back maybe?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
well tell him in a mean way.

seriously, go up to him and say "fuck you and suck my dick, im keeping this game"
Quote by NOLA
I basically did tell him that, but in a more nice way. He is being stubborn and im sick of dealing with him so I think im just going to take it back.....Do you think they would do it?

dont give in!

that like sayin, "ok dad whatever you say, just to make you happy!"

DONT ****ING GIVE IN, JUST TO BE NICE!!!!
Check out my music, if you please.
Lol these people don't like your dad.
But I have to ask, should you be using your money better. Cause if you need to be paying for stuff like, I dunno, a car, then you probably shouldn't go out and buy rock band.
And to be honest, you know that game is just going to distract you from practicing...
Practicing should be your life.
But yeah, your dad sounds like a sucky dude.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
Yeh, if you bought that with your own money, no matter what it is, its your property. This is definitely a case where its time to make a stand, if you want to have any control over your life(and finances) before you move out.

Unless of course you dont.
Your Signature:
Tell your Dad that you will return it. Put all the stuff in your car, and tell him you're going to where you bought it, but go to a friend's house instead. Chill for an hour or so. Return home, and tell him the store absolutely won't take it, even though you argued with them for a half hour, and now you have no choice but to keep it.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Last edited by bigwillie at Jul 14, 2008,
Dont wuss out. Go down there and tell him "I AM KEEPING THIS GAME YOU MORTAL FOOL. ON THIS PLANET I AM SIMPLY A MAN BUT IN THAT GAME I TRANSFORM INTO A ROCK HEROOOOO!!!!!!" then play a solo on your plastic guitar and show him your metal face.

just dont take it back or ill have to kill you for having no spine.

Edit: for anyone who read it "Go down there and pull your pants down and tell him" i am sorry i was going to say something else originally.
Smash your old man in the face with a shovel
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Smash your old man in the face with a shovel

you dont want him ending up like little nicky do you?
but yea, YOU paid for it, YOU should be able to keep it.
i doubt they'll refund it anyways
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.