The distortion pedals from digitech sound preaty good if you ask me.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Seymour Duncan twin tube or twin tube mayhem.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by MetalheadforJC
The distortion pedals from digitech sound preaty good if you ask me.

Do not buy a "death metal".

Boss pedals are cheap, other than that i cant tell you off the top of my head. Search it up.
Quote by Aric666
Do not buy a "death metal".

Why not?? I own one and I really don't see what all of the UG fuss about it is! The only "metal" distortion pedal that I think sounds better than it is the Metal Muff made by E-H
Boss are good, also the people that made the Jekyl and Hyde pedal make another one. Both are excellent.
Dorkus.
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi....and there's a mini version that sounds that same...but it is only like 60 bucks....AWESOME! Especially if you are into 90's alternative rock.
BOSS DS-2, one of my favourites.
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
BOSS DS-2, or any of the range of Digitech pedals that don't have the 'X' feature (their ones with the X-morph control are digital pedals and sound pretty bad, their other pedals are in fact analog though and sound great).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
BOSS DS-2, or any of the range of Digitech pedals that don't have the 'X' feature (their ones with the X-morph control are digital pedals and sound pretty bad, their other pedals are in fact analog though and sound great).

the digitech metal master sounds great and it has a morph.
Boss ME50 Not as cheap as you like, but it'll save you on a few other things too for a good price.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T