Page 1 of 4
for me it's my love for guitar. i start babbling about that **** and metal and jazz and eventually these girls stop talking to me or just avoid me. what about you guys?
"Do you take it in the pooper?"

Yeah, I don't get far with that one
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness

ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
for me it's my love for guitar. i start babbling about that **** and metal and jazz and eventually these girls stop talking to me or just avoid me. what about you guys?

There's your problem.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
same as TS. guitar kills it. until i pick it up and play
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
I doubt any girls know ANYTHING about music, and haven't even heard of metal or jazz. Most of them just listen to Hip-Hop or Country or Fall Out Boy.
Quote by PlayMadness

Question is...

Does she?

Quote by DiveRightIn63

Your name makes this so much funnier
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
for me, (since im a girl) i can listen to guys talk about guitar and music. but things like cars and mechanics... get old kinda fast haha
Quote by RPGoof
I doubt any girls know ANYTHING about music, and haven't even heard of metal or jazz. Most of them just listen to Hip-Hop or Country or Fall Out Boy.

Many of the girls I talk to ask who Metallica is. But I tend to only talk about music after I've known them for a while, it's a good idea.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by porker
for me, (since im a girl) i can listen to guys talk about guitar and music. but things like cars and mechanics... get old kinda fast haha

Can you tell me what notes make up an Ebb9#11#13 chord?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
when i don't look at their faces
you know what i mean
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Can you tell me what notes make up an Ebb9#11#13 chord?

oh **** off hahaha
I don't like rap. Kills the conversation everytime.

"Have you heard that new song by _______?"

"no I don't like rap."

"......ok, I..I got to go."
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by Alter-Bridge
There's your problem.

lol, i think you start it off small talk, build ur way up to things like that, then wen u get to kno them good and they are comfortable talking to you about things, then u can talk about jazz, or takin it in the pooper!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
I remember ruining it for my friend when we were walking in the park with his new lady friend and I said "Hey, remember when we peed on that slide? "
He just stood there like

MC name = Bearrorism
Nothing.

No seriously, when I talk to girls I'm not very close to, I seem to have great sucess and make few mistakes...

However...When I talk to girls who I am close with music seems to kill it instantly. Music at all. Any mention of music and pft you're out of there.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Your name makes this so much funnier

Slaytanic, you have an awesome mind...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
In all honesty, I have the same "disorder" as the Joker from Batman does. I'll say something that makes complete and utter sense to me, and no one else will understand it. It usually freaks girls out.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The only girl I really talk to is a lot different than all these chicks you guys are describing, she listens to great music and actually listens to crap even when I'm being self centered.

/wishes she would see this. lol
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by DiveRightIn63
Slaytanic, you have an awesome mind...

That's the third time I've gotten to do that today.

^ Copy and paste with a little note "UG FTW."
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
girls like to talk about john wilkes booth, he's a pretty cool guy
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
the only thing that really puts me off is when guys play hard to get.
it's annoying. i like it when you're friendly. i don't mind conversation.
uncertainty in what you say....lack of confidence in your tone
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Calculator/computer geek talk. That killz the convo everytime.
Or it just makes them want me to give them answers on the math test ^,^

Online, I am pretty kool.
Offline, I am not so kool.
Maybe I should just talk to the girl with texts, even though she's standing 3 feet from me :P

(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Only problem I have is 90% of the time I won't give a shit about what they are talking about (only applies when they start conversation), but I can usually steer the talk in directioins more interesting for both of us. But really that applies to any conversation so I guess I don't have any specific problems relating to talking to girls.
Quote by SuperKoolKid
Calculator/computer geek talk. That killz the convo everytime.
Or it just makes them want me to give them answers on the math test ^,^

Online, I am pretty kool.
Offline, I am not so kool.
Maybe I should just talk to the girl with texts, even though she's standing 3 feet from me :P

oh I've been there...
Page 1 of 4