Page 1 of 2
The worst night sleep i ever had was last august. I was in outward bound (backpacking trip type thing) and we were doing this solo thing which is just spending a night and a day alone. Well the area they gave me was terrible. It looked real nice but nothing to tie my tent to so that night was really windy and my night started falling apart and i had to get up about 5 times to try to fix it. They also took our flashlights away so i had a hard time seeing. the tent stayed down around 3 am pretty good because i tied my shoes to the middle but the wind kept lifting it. i got no sleep it sucked.

So whats the worst night sleep you've had?
this one night at my friends house. i was sleeping on the floor, it was like 30 degrees, i was wearing uncomfortable clothes to sleep in. ugh, i dont even wanna think about it. god i hate sleeping at peoples houses.
We were in a hotel in the ****in ghetto and we had a van full of electronics (Xbox 360, DVD player, and all my games.. i'm spoiled :-/) and my guitar. At 2:30am I got really paranoid and brought all the stuff in. Fell back asleep at like 3:15am and my dad snores.

Gay.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i spent the night at a friend's house, and I slept under a pool table with just a pillow. I went to bed around 3 am., woke up every 10-30 minutes or so, and officially got up around 7.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I woke up next to a fat hog in a trailer.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
the night i got drunk and slept with your mom, woke up at 2:15 am and rolled over and seem the bitch, i didnt know where i was so i couldnt leave..
The worst night of sleep I had was when I was at my grandma's house, I had to sleep on a springy fold out bed, plus it took me ALL NIGHT to figure out that I was bigger than the blanket. I had to keep pulling it back and forth, horrible.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
So every night?

That 'woke' should of been 'wake'.

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I stayed up till 7 AM at a friends house in the summer. Barely fell asleep. I had the top bunk and never realized until morning there were sheets on it. It was also very cramped up there because there were over 9000 pillows. Ended up waking at 11 AM. Felt shltty the rest of the day.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
should have been*

That's what I said.

<_<

>_>

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Not my worst, but my friends had to sleep in the car once, and the one in the back seat kept kicking the one in the passenger seat just to piss him off.
my friend and i decided to camp out in the woods behind my house durin spring, but the only problem was that it was really early spring.
so i was freezin my dick off, and could not fall asleep, but i wasn't sute if my friend was asleep or not so i didn't wanna wake him and have him go back to the house with me. I got fed up and woke him up and we slept happily ever after in the comfort of a bed.
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I tried to sleep while comming down off E. It was bad.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Has anyone bought those over the counter motion sickness pills and then taken two of them?

Those things ****ing knock you out, and when you get up your brain doesn't wake up till like three hours later.

It's crazy.
EHX Users Guild Member

B52 AT100 & AT412 Cab
Fender MIM Satin Strat
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Memory Man w/ Hazarai
EHX Holy Grail
Dan Electro EQ
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by Master Bait Her
Has anyone bought those over the counter motion sickness pills and then taken two of them?

Those things ****ing knock you out, and when you get up your brain doesn't wake up till like three hours later.

It's crazy.

How much do they cost? I might get some for those nights I lay in bed for like 4 hours trying to get some sleep.
Quote by shreddin_frets
How much do they cost? I might get some for those nights I lay in bed for like 4 hours trying to get some sleep.

Only like 6 bucks, heres the link to them on Amazon, I always take one or two if Im having trouble sleeping

They make you sleep in though, so be careful.

These are the ones I buy, the generic one, I get it from Walmart.

Amazon Motion Sickness Pills
EHX Users Guild Member

B52 AT100 & AT412 Cab
Fender MIM Satin Strat
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Memory Man w/ Hazarai
EHX Holy Grail
Dan Electro EQ
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
There were a few times, once I has to sleep on my friends floor, after watching a really scary movie, wearing jeans which arent comfy to sleep in.

Another was once when I was at my cousins beach house in Michigan, my room was bug infested, and I tried to ignore it, then at around 1 am I hear this sound on my ceiling and there was a huge beetle flying around, and then it fell in my bed, so I got jumped up, moved to there couch in there family room and slept there. It was miserable.
when i was at summer camp for boy scouts, one requirement for my wilderness survival merit badge was to spend the night in a self made shelter in the middle of the woods. we could only take the clothes we were wearing. unfortunately the night decided to be cold and rainy.

needless to say, it was a pretty terrible night, but at least i earned my merit badge.
I was on holiday in Florida(from Scotland), and i got really sunburnt on my back, shoulders and on my front from spending the day at on of the disney waterparks, and that night, I was in fuKing agony.
Every time I moved I was in agony, spent so much money on aftersun cream, and could not get to sleep.
Then trying to get to sleep, every time I moved i would wake up.

I also remember falling asleep on a acouch, and when I woke up I had such a sore neck from the way I was lying.
One time at my friends house in Mount Gambier. I had to sleep on one of those terrible blow up mattresses; the ones that are never comfortable because of the amount of air in them. I had one pillow & no blanket. I had to sleep with my jumper over me, which was half my size. I was cold, but hot, sticky and sweaty and my bones and muscles hurt extremely bad.

Worst. Night. Ever.
One night some friends of mine set fire on my leg! They burned of my ****ing hair on the leg, now i look gay
...What!?
I've had to sleep in such weird, uncomfortable places that now I can pretty much fall asleep anywhere at anypoint in time. Doesn't really matter what is going on.

The night my parents decided to divorce was pretty rough. Some of the nights I spent with my girlfriend I certainly didn't get a good nights sleep. But that was all a while ago, like I said now it doesn't really matter what is going on.
camping when it was like 20 degrees celcius
freezing, i blinked and next thing i knew it was morning
This was a couple of months ago, my mate decided we'd go camping in a local wood for his birthday. So we pitched this 4-man tent in the middle of this field, with about 20 people around. At 10ish it starts to rain so everyone piles into this tent. Most people decide to go home so by about half 11 there's only 3 of us left. We were all soaked from the rain, the tent was broken, we had no sort of cover, sleeping bag or anything. So there was me and 2 guys, huddling up together, soaking wet, freezing cold, eyes burning from BBQ smoke (we lit one for warmth, and cooked some food but it was half cooked), using my acoustic guitar as a pillow and a cardi and one jacket as covers. Also there was just the plastic ground cover so the floor was far from flat/comfortable. The insides of the tent were soaked, and because all the zips were broken, it was windy and freezing all night with no method of keeping any warmth in.

I don't think any of us really got much sleep, and at about 5ish when it started to get light I called it quits, as the light shining through the tent was going to make it impossible to sleep.

It was ****ing horrible.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
In my old band we had a few people that were goin' to come out to watch us jam so we decided to go out to the back paddock, light a fire & have a few drinks while we were waiting then after several hours, a bottle of straight rum, a bottle of Jack Daniels & a carton of vodka they showed up at 3am! so we tried to jam for a bit & passed out at 5am on the floor then the alarm on my phone went off at 6am & I had to get up drive home get changed & be on the bus to go play footy by 7:30am!!!
Supprisingly I think it was one of the best games of footy I've played!! Thank god for Powerade & Maccas Brekkie Rolls!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by kman123
camping when it was like 20 degrees celcius
freezing, i blinked and next thing i knew it was morning

20 is not cold!!! I've been camping at 2 degrees before & it was still bearible!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
the worst night's sleep i've ever had was almost exactly one year ago. it was this simple: i didn't get any.
i mean, out of 36 hours, i got 0 minutes of sleep.

and 20 degrees celcius is warm, water freezes at 0 celcius.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Sleeping in the van, while on tour in Louisiana. We decided to crash out in a McDonalds parking lot at 3 AM, on the way to Shreveport.

Yeah, some people fantasize about crashing out in the van while touring around. It's not glamorous. I took the bench seat we left in the van and the drummer took the floor, leaving the guitarists up front, reclining in the seats.

For one thing, I don't fit completely on a bench seat. I had to crumple up a bit and hope the seatbelt buckles didn't dig into my back. Having everyone laugh at every weird noise didn't help things much, either.

Easily the worst part of this whole sleeping arrangement was Louisiana's famous summer weather. I'm no stranger to 90 degree nights, mind you...it's the 80% humidity stacked on top that makes it even worse. Waking up at 8:30 with my shirt acting like a second skin was easily worse than the morning breath I was copping to the cashier at the McDonalds where we just slept, my mind jonesing for a McGriddle sandwich.

Touring is so awesome.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
spent a night in a room in a crappy "Formula One" hotel (cheap french hotel chain) in what was considered even by the standards of the Southern French to be a heatwave. No air-conditioning, the water wasn't working, the sheets seemed to be made of a mix of paper and dog hair, I had to share a single bed with my little sister because the entire place was full apart from the one room we had, and I had to spend the entire time listening to my dad snoring.

And to top it all off, the breakfast was crap in the morning...I hate French breakfasts

That, or the time I was stuck in a tent in the middle of the Yorkshire moors in one of the strongest Gales to hit the UK on record
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by wiggy1988
spent a night in a room in a crappy "Formula One" hotel (cheap french hotel chain) in what was considered even by the standards of the Southern French to be a heatwave. No air-conditioning, the water wasn't working, the sheets seemed to be made of a mix of paper and dog hair, I had to share a single bed with my little sister because the entire place was full apart from the one room we had, and I had to spend the entire time listening to my dad snoring.

And to top it all off, the breakfast was crap in the morning...I hate French breakfasts

Unfortunently we Aussies are also curst with the Formula one hotel chain!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
the other night at my bfs, his dogs were just licking themsleves ALL night and the noise was driving my CRAZY

either that, or my 10 days in spain......on a floor shared with a bunch of rowdy school kids....who picked the buffet up with their fingers!
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Any time I've slept in a single bed with a girl.

At 6ft1 I take up most of the space on my own, add another person. even someone 5ft4 and skinny like my gf and you've got yourself one cramped up over hot sleep with nowhere to move.
my bf and i have that problem
hes 6ft4 and im 5ft 7 :S

its like sardines...ive woken up with so many back pains :/
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I'm visiting my gf this weekend, she has a single bed room, i'm staying from fri nite to tues morning, thats alot of no-sleep for me
Page 1 of 2