I use monster gold cables for my guitar and i have heard from some people that the monster jack is slightly bigger then standard jacks and therefore it ruins your input to your guitar. Is this true or is this just a myth and if it is true what cables do you guys recomend i use?
uh, im pretty sure its untrue, seeing as how ive been using those same cables since christmas and i havent had a problem with them. they'll change your sound slightly, but nothing really different. and theyre reliable.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
I would say its a myth, but I really do nto know
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
well, one of my best friends who is a bassist had this problem. granted he is using a washburn 6 string, the monster jack screwed up his input jack....but it could have just been his washburn's jack that was too small. but a very WELL established local and nationwide luthier told us that this was, infact, true.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals