Page 1 of 2
So Im asking the Pit for girl Advice (hence my life going to hell) , here goes the back ground information

Me and this girl, Taylor, have been really close friends for a very long time. Her and I are eachothers opposite sex best friend (if that makes sense). For years people have been asking me if i liked her ect. I always legetimatly thought that i didnt. But guess what it turns out that i do ALOT.

I just got home from a trip to mexico building houses for the poor and she was on the same trip. At one point i broke down because i had to say goodbye to the man whose home we buildt (he and i had become close friends over the 11 days) She came over and consoled me.

Anyways i came home and starting leaving a myspace commment which turned into this ...

"Alright so this is kind of hard for me to say. To you it probably meant nothing, but to me it really really helped me at one of my lowest times. When you came over to comfort me after saying good bye to edwardo in Mexico that one hug said more to me than anyone’s attempts at calming me down. I don’t know why that trip got so emotional for me, and everyone else for that matter. I’m not usually the one to breakdown, or to be very emotional. When I did I really didn’t know how to handle it. Random people gave me hugs and random people were trying by saying cheesy "it’s going to be okay" or "its okay to cry". That fact that without words you instantly calmed me down means so much to me. This is starting to be incoherent and not making much sense (I swear I’m sober )...... This really isn’t the time for this but I know I give you a hard time for Keith but I swear it’s only because I care about you. I think if the roles were reversed that you would do the same things to me. I really really wanted to say this face to face but I haven’t been able to. You mean so much to me and I know that you will always be there for me. There aren’t going to be many people in life that affect me as much as you have over the years that I’ve had the pleasure to know you. Thank you so much for everything that you don’t mean to do. If that makes sense. I feel like a little girl! But I feel that I need to say this while I can, yes it’s over the internet and pretty lame but hey I don’t have the stones to say it to your face! Once again thank you for always being there for me and always being someone I can count on. I hope that I am always there for you like you are for me.
Love, John"

Now the hard part i want to give it to her but i dont know if i need to do it face to face or online.
Also what could i add to make her know i have feelings for her? My actual friends vary with their answers.

thanks in advance

john
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Edit:and where is that report button, everytime i wanna use it it is gone

2th edit: and dont even think of sigging that
Im worried face to face will be to akward....
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Write a letter saying exactly what you typed. You are most likely going to get a positive response.

Bitches love letters and smiley faces, remember that.
myspace for the fail, and it will be awkward, but much better in the long run

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Man if you have known her for so long she probably won't care cause she loves you the way she does, but cause you have i think you owe it to yourself and her to say it face to face. Ya' know?

Goodluck with it all. Job well done on the nice msg. Keep in mind though meddling with this stuff can cause problems between you two.

Friendship ->... (Boom!) ... <- Relationship. Just be weary.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Jul 14, 2008,
Okay man here is the honest truth.

You will get with this girl and fall in love, everything will be grand for a few months tops, then **** will go downhill because you are teenagers who do not yet posses the maturity to handle real life or a real relationship, break up, you will get arrested for standing on her front lawn crying, and then you will get to a stage in life when you figure out that a forum full of 14 year old chronic masturbators is not the best place to ask for advice.

The End.
Last edited by shredder1223 at Jul 14, 2008,
just gotta get the confidence and tell her face to face if she is single ask her to go to dinner or a movie
Anyways i came home and starting leaving a myspace commment which turned into this ...

ROFL.

That's the most un-romantic thing you could ever do.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
It looked really sincere written down, so I'd message it to her. Face to face, I don't know if you'll be able to remember all of that word for word, and the way you put it in text looked really like you picked all the right words to say. Good luck, TS.

EDIT: maybe if you called her, that would work prolly better than a myspace message, but if you're still chicken to do it face to face

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
tell her "i want to be more than friends. but if you say no, i guess i could handle being just friends"
but dont say just friends until she says no, or, dont ask her yet, wait. take her to a movie, put your arm around her, if she leans her head on your shoulder, tilt her chin up and kiss her, and there is nothing that will impress a girl more than confidence with out being over confident.

building houses for the homeless?
yeah, your goin to hell
haha I meant to say message (which is still lame)

And i left out one of the weirdest parts

like her last boyfriend and her broke up because she said she loved me(not in the way i want)

O i also already have it on paper. cause i thought about handing it to her and just comforting her when she cries , which she would.

i really dont want to screw this up

Okay man here is the honest truth.

You will get with this girl and fall in love, everything will be grand for a few months tops, then **** will go downhill because you are teenagers who do not yet posses the maturity to handle real life or a real relationship, break up, you will get arrested for standing on her front lawn crying, and then you will get to a srage in life when you figure out that a forum full of 14 year olds is not the best place for advice.

The End.

hahahaha soooo true!
In person.

It sucks, yeah, but afterward you'll feel like less of a douche and more of a man!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by johnrocco151991
Im worried face to face will be to akward....

of course it will. but you have to. if you can't say what u feel straight to someone then ur gonna be ****ed for the rest of ur life.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
"Does this rag smell like chloroform?"

Have fun.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by metallicock
tell her "i want to be more than friends. but if you say no, i guess i could handle being just friends"
but dont say just friends until she says no, or, dont ask her yet, wait. take her to a movie, put your arm around her, if she leans her head on your shoulder, tilt her chin up and kiss her, and there is nothing that will impress a girl more than confidence with out being over confident.

building houses for the homeless?
yeah, your goin to hell

the whole thing about arm around the shoulder and head on shoulder, she already does that because apparently im a teddy bear? Like thats not unusaul for us......

I dont think ill use that line though its over used

BTW thats what came out in the message, i could prolly pick and choose some better words....
what if i handed her a letter
????
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Face to Face. Myspace, and texting are ****ty imitations of actual human interaction. And if your worried about face to face, don't be a bitch and just do it.

Also, how'd you get to go to Mexico to build houses? I'm assuming it was for charity, was the airplane tickets free, or did cost money? It sounds like alot of fun.
I went with a local church i go every year

we go for like 12 days and in total its 500 to go , our group of about 30 builds three homes for homeless people.
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Quote by johnrocco151991
the whole thing about arm around the shoulder and head on shoulder, she already does that because apparently im a teddy bear? Like thats not unusaul for us......

I dont think ill use that line though its over used

BTW thats what came out in the message, i could prolly pick and choose some better words....
????

Or you could write it on a letter then read it to her in person!!!!!!!! While sitting next to her!

It's a win win.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by johnrocco151991

????

NO. believe me i know from experience. NO. just tell her. You don't want it to seem like some middle school thing. of course not. you want it to feel as real as it possibly can. the only way to do that is to tell her.

p.s. i wrote a note and she told me to fuk off.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Last edited by Foible776 at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by johnrocco151991
I went with a local church i go every year

we go for like 12 days and in total its 500 to go , our group of about 30 builds three homes for homeless people.

Aw, that's to much for me to spend.

But I'm with thepatient001. Read a letter to her in person.
Face to face, handing it to her written down its also ok, but dont do it on the internet...
I know how that is, Ive been and emotionally still am in that situation.
I hope you have better luck than me.

God I hate the friend zone!
Face to face, I was essentially in your exact same position. Well, it was sort of the same, I liked her, I thought she liked me, so, obviously if she sees that you were brave enough to do it face to face, she'll appreciate that.

Okay, it went awful for me, but, hey, I'm sure this can't backfire either....

EDIT: Let me be more helpful, you have to do this face to face. It will be very awkward, but it will be easier if it's just you two. For me, I had to do it with every single one of her friends coming up to her every three seconds asking "what's up" or "did you see...blah,blah,blah".

If you she likes you the way you like her, doing everything face to face will only seal up the envelope of perfect relationship possibilities.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 14, 2008,
Im deff not mailing it cause she lives around the corner, lol. But i want her to read it to her self i always fumble words and choke up ect.

normally shes the one i ask for this kind of advice from!

I was trying to think of what she would have me do....
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Well if you stumble on your words and seem nervous shes going to think that its cute. Just don't do it on purpose though. I now vote for face to face
Quote by johnrocco151991
Im deff not mailing it cause she lives around the corner, lol. But i want her to read it to her self i always fumble words and choke up ect.

Well honestly i like my approach cause it gets you in person. She'll probably cry more while you read it. If you stuff up she won't care, just take it easy, you have all the time you want. Buuut i guess if she reads it herself that doesn't make things awkward after.

Another one is hangout some day, make it a good one eh?
Then when you split off kinda bring it up and just tell her to read it alone that night or something, be like it's something you should know etc etc lay on the crap yeah?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by johnrocco151991

Even if you mess up words, it's still better than taking an indirect approach.
Dude, at no stage through that whole spiel did you actually tell her that you have intimate feelings for her You thanked her for being a great friend, you told her she was very special to you and you spoke of her efforts in consoling you as a friend. But you didn't come out and say you want to be more than a friend.

Don't be subtle! If you don't put it out there then you won't get an answer.

And do it face to face or at least on the phone. Jeez...
Quote by Ezzalenko!
Dude, at no stage through that whole spiel did you actually tell her that you have intimate feelings for her You thanked her for being a great friend, you told her she was very special to you and you spoke of her efforts in consoling you as a friend. But you didn't come out and say you want to be more than a friend.

Don't be subtle! If you don't put it out there then you won't get an answer.

And do it face to face or at least on the phone. Jeez...

Exactly!!!! you understand what im trying to add

The thing is If i called her i know the exact thing she would say "yeah no problem , you know i love you and am always here."

i want her to know i want to be more than friends
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Page 1 of 2