Ive never had a pedal before And i think its time for me to buy one.

My setup is in my signature.

i want something that will give me sounds to ALMOST mimic the actual sound.

I play almost every genre but almost all hardcore,

help plz?
Guitar:
Les Paul Epiphone standard plus tigerwood sunburst (should rot it a damp closet)
Amp: Fender 15W Tube Amp Jr. Blues, Luv it
Effects: Still Looking
$$Funds For Gibson Les Paul Studio Gold Hardware *Wine Red*$$

6700$/800$$
be a little specific.. effect? distortion? modulation? reverb/delay??
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

if you don't want specific stomps to get exact sounds I'd suggest a multi effects such as Zoom G7 or G9, Boss GT-8 or GT-10, or PODXT LIVE or POD X3. They will get you close and will get you any sound you can think of
Quote by KingJustinian25
if you don't want specific stomps to get exact sounds I'd suggest a multi effects such as Zoom G7 or G9, Boss GT-8 or GT-10, or PODXT LIVE or POD X3. They will get you close and will get you any sound you can think of

NO!

Don't get any multi effects pedals. You'll weep when you lose the tone of your BJ if do.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
sigh so many old fashioned people won't give in that new technology is actually good now... whatever I advice you to try it. I perfect my Zoom pre-amps to any tube amp I've heard under 600$
first off, how have you not bought that gibson LP studio, with $6700 out of 800 ? and yes we need more specifics

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
since you have never had any pedals before, I recommend getting an Ibanez TS9 for overdrive, a Big Muff Pi for distortion, and a wah pedal, like a dunlop crybaby. You'll have a blast
Quote by Awaken
first off, how have you not bought that gibson LP studio, with $6700 out of 800 ? and yes we need more specifics

+1.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
and don't misunderstand me original stomps are better if you know what you want... but if you play a ton of different genres and he sounded really vague like he wanted all types of effects...
distortion is a priority and some effects would be nice

i have 300$ to burn
Guitar:
Les Paul Epiphone standard plus tigerwood sunburst (should rot it a damp closet)

6700$/800$$
The Zakk Wylde Overdrive pedal is really good imo. I think you should get a wah pedal too. I recommend the Rocktron Black Cat.
can u guys refer to the guitar center site for pedals please?
Guitar:

6700$/800$$