This is kind of an interesting story so here it goes...

After my band broke up a while ago i stopped talking to most of the members including our singer. I still have the singer on my myspace, but i just never really talked to him. Anyway the other day he posts a bulletin on myspace selling what looks like ALL of his rock and metal **** (like 20 shirts, a bunch of hats, posters, bandanas etc). I told him id pay $20 for a maiden and skynyrd hat, and a sabbath and led zep poster. So finally he agrees but he wants to come over my house now, 1:30 in the morning, to pick up the 20 dollars. I told him i had summer school in the morning so i could stop by his house or w/e after wards but he wanted the money now.

Im thinking, what are the chances that this money is going to go towards drugs? the only reason i know him is because we were in the same band together so hes not really a good friend but still. Hes selling all of his rock stuff for money that he needs this second?... Am i just over thinking or should i be a little edgy? Either way hes coming over now, and i just feel a little awkward giving him money that idk what hes using it for
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Last edited by Pr3vieWX360 at Jul 14, 2008,
$20 is a good deal. Take the stuff.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
DO IT FAGGOT.

But seriously, do it. The posters will be worth it. I'm not a hat man myself. My hair is incredibly massive and bushy.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by mrcrono
You're the reason people hate Canada.

As a Canadian, I can honestly tell you most people are smarter than him.
You can trust that there not dangerous drugs cause he'd need more than twenty dollars!
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Edit:and where is that report button, everytime i wanna use it it is gone

2th edit: and dont even think of sigging that
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Is Toronto not the gayest city in the Western Hemisphere these days?

San Francisco
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Why do you care what it is for? Not to sound like a dick but its not your business. He doesnt care what your going to do with the gear he's selling to you.