How does this guitar compare to the Hellraiser? I don't think The Elite is in production anymore because I searched it on Musician's Friend and came up with nothing. I was just wondering because they are really beautiful guitars. I wanted to know what they sounded like though. Thanks.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
i played one at GC once, and i prefer the hellraiser. I prefer the emgs and having a floyd rose in the guitar so thats why i prefer it. Its not a bad guitar though
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by mlkIII
How does this guitar compare to the Hellraiser? I don't think The Elite is in production anymore because I searched it on Musician's Friend and came up with nothing. I was just wondering because they are really beautiful guitars. I wanted to know what they sounded like though. Thanks.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=schecter+c1+elite+discontinued&btnG=Search

^ use that next time.

Yes, all the Elite models were discontinued this year, sadly. They're great guitars and wide open for modding (pickups, strings, action, switches etc.) but there's little use for the Elites when they have so many other models to choose from:

» C-1

» C-1 Blackjack

» C-1 Classic

» C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack

» C-1 Exotic Star

» C-1 FR

» C-1 Plus

If you don't want a baritone or a Hellraiser, the C-1 FR's, C-1 Classics, C-1 Pluses (new, probably replacing the Elite category) and the normal C-1's are your choices in the C six string family.

The Hellraiser is pretty much a C-1 Elite with new pickups. The Hellraiser is aimed towards metal more than the Elite is, and already comes with active EMG's, slightly different electronics, tuners and had the option of a Floyd Rose after a couple years of being on the market.

No matter the C-1 model you choose, it's a great guitar. Schecter makes excellent instruments.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=schecter+c1+elite+discontinued&btnG=Search

^ use that next time.

Yes, all the Elite models were discontinued this year, sadly. They're great guitars and wide open for modding (pickups, strings, action, switches etc.) but there's little use for the Elites when they have so many other models to choose from:

» C-1

» C-1 Blackjack

» C-1 Classic

» C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack

» C-1 Exotic Star

» C-1 FR

» C-1 Plus

If you don't want a baritone or a Hellraiser, the C-1 FR's, C-1 Classics, C-1 Pluses (new, probably replacing the Elite category) and the normal C-1's are your choices in the C six string family.

The Hellraiser is pretty much a C-1 Elite with new pickups. The Hellraiser is aimed towards metal more than the Elite is, and already comes with active EMG's, slightly different electronics, tuners and had the option of a Floyd Rose after a couple years of being on the market.

No matter the C-1 model you choose, it's a great guitar. Schecter makes excellent instruments.

Couldn't have said it better myself.