What is the dirtiest/funniest thing you've ever heard of or done with a person of the opposite sex?

If you would like to protect the innocent use the codename of Quagmire (since he's already done it all twice) If your reply is dictionary style be sure to include an example in context.

I will begin....

Bert- During anal intercourse, the male pulls out. With feces intact on his erect penis, he slaps his partner across the eyebrows creating a turd uni brow. Hence the refrence from the sesame street character.

In context: Dude did you hear about Jimbo? He gave his girlfriend a Bert!!
Squawking Flamingo - Having sex with the girl on the beach, you pull out, put your penis in the sand, then put it back in hard and fast.

Nope, never tried, couldn't imagine that being pleasant for anyone involved.
Quote by benjammin21
Nope, Just your mom

Oh ho ho, this one has some wit about him!
Quote by Sooopo
Squawking Flamingo - Having sex with the girl on the beach, you pull out, put your penis in the sand, then put it back in hard and fast.

Nope, never tried, couldn't imagine that being pleasant for anyone involved.

Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by InvaderTSN
It was such an original comeback too!

Originality is nonexistent on the internet; every post is a repost of a repost of a repost.
Quote by imicius
Originality is nonexistent on the internet; every post is a repost of a repost of a repost.

ur mom jokes are abused in the real world too champ
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
SuperMan: The girl wants to stop in the middle of intercourse, so when she falls asleep the man ejaculates on her back, and puts the blanket back on (they're in bed). The semen causes the blanket to stick to her back, forming a cape and hence "superman"

Soulja Boy: Superman dat hoe
The Dolphin

When you are having intercourse in the "Doggy" position, and you "acctidentally" put your dewgong in her starmie, instead of her cloister, If you catch my drift. named for the dolpin-esq squeal of suprise made by the chick.

for those of you not familiar with pokemon, replace Dewgong with tally whacker, starmie with pooper, and cloister with vage
Quote by Maidenfan066
anyone who insists on using "ur mom" jokes is complete tool.

It was simply a joke bcuz i haven't heard a your momma joke since i was 14, but whatever take how you like.

Figured i'd add this one in too.

The Row Boat- In the doggie style position pull the girls arms out to the sides and hold them. As you pull her arms back towards you, you put it in. Then in a circular motion move her arms back to starting point and pull out. Repeat as necessary
Angry Pirate - when a woman is giving a man head, he pulls out, and nuts in her eye. Upon doing this, she will let out some sort of grunt of disapproval, and at this point he kicks her in the shin making her limp like a peg leg
Quote by mobious128
The Dolphin

When you are having intercourse in the "Doggy" position, and you "acctidentally" put your dewgong in her starmie, instead of her cloister, If you catch my drift. named for the dolpin-esq squeal of suprise made by the chick.

for those of you not familiar with pokemon, replace Dewgong with tally whacker, starmie with pooper, and cloister with vage

Lmao at the pokemon reference.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!