Poll: new speakers or not
Poll Options
View poll results: new speakers or not
stock
2 67%
celestions
1 33%
Voters: 3.
im planning on buying a Vox AC30CC2 in the very near future and its kind of my nature to mod everything. Ive always loved the sound that comes from the stock Celestion GT-75T's in a marshall stack and i know there is a version of the ac30 that comes with alcino blues.

so im thinking about getting some GT-75Ts to replace the stock speakers. good or bad idea?
I'd go with the stock Celestion Blues. I think they're kinda what makes the AC-30 sound the AC-30 sound.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
^ true. and the gt-75's have a scooped midrange, which is where of the beauty of the ac30 is. if you're gonna swap out the speakers, go with celestion blues or a clone of them.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
^ true. and the gt-75's have a scooped midrange, which is where of the beauty of the ac30 is. if you're gonna swap out the speakers, go with celestion blues or a clone of them.

+1

The GT-75's are really not a match for the AC30.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
To me G12-75T sounds like a really bad choice. They are very scooped and way too modern sounding. Get something more voiced as a Blue as said, I have an Eminence REd Fang and can vouch HIGHLY for them!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009