I have just been given a Gibson Marauder neck pickup from a mate and don't know too much about it. I chucked it in my Ibanez GAX 70 and it is quite a decent sounding pickup.

Just wanted to know more about it and would it sell for much.

here's a pic of it in my guitar.

[url=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=209&i=s630032
I've come here today to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Which version of Marauder? I can't see the pic., LP style, or L6-S style? if it was the LP clear covered one, it would probably only be sought after by someone restoring one, otherwise the L6-S p/u would be pretty much an average '70's Gibson neck p/u. The LP style clear pickups were designed by DiMarzio but imo, they sucked bigtime! ( i had one, never used the bridge p/u at all)
Takes a Knockin' and Keeps on Rockin" DOA #08-01502
sorry about the link. I'm pretty sure it's from the Les Paul style one. It is the pickup which is covered in epoxy or silicon or whatever it is.

I will get some better pic's up for you shortly.

Cheers whiteraven119 for fixing the link.
I've come here today to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
yep,LP style. I know the bridge p/u sucked but that p/u actually sounded pretty good. Is the bridge p/u on that ibanez stock?
Takes a Knockin' and Keeps on Rockin" DOA #08-01502
yeh it's stock but i added LED lights behind it, so thats what that red lights from.