Well the reason I say "Seinfeld moments" is because there is always the tiniest and most insignificant reason for Jerry/George/Kramer/Elaine to break up with their current "love interest" and I thought it would be interesting to hear some of your reasons for being turned off completely by something very insignificant.

For me, there was this girl I was sort of interested in.. She was nice, smart, gorgeous, but a tiny bit crazy and obsessive. Anyway, we were at a movie and were talking about music and I started talking about how amazing Bob Marley's music is, and she responds with "well I've heard a few of his songs but I really dislike him because of his support for marijuana." I'm just like....okay huge boner killer right there. I mean, I don't care if she doesn't like his music, but she when she doesn't like his music because he likes marijuana!? Yea, pffftt eff that.

Share!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
ive had a "curb your enthusiasm" moment
does that count?
well anyway, one of my mates corrected my english teacher on a spelling mistake and she went absolutely nuts at him
after her rant, i started humming the theme song
I regularly eat out of the garbage.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Whats the deal with peanuts? They've got nothing to do with peas...
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I say "yadda yadda yadda" all the time without realizing it's from Seinfeld sometimes
One time I quit my job, but there weren't really any important people there that day, just some assistant managers. I showed up to work the next day like nothing happened.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Whats the deal with peanuts? They've got nothing to do with peas...

They also aren't nuts.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hahaha okay I guess this is just "General moments in your life that also happened on Seinfeld." Whatever.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ever run into a relative you really don't like in a public place? They never seem to shut up, do they?
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Since when does anyone walk into people they know in downtown new york? O.O
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Since when does anyone walk into people they know in downtown new york? O.O

It happens a lot in suburban Tennessee....
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
No Soup For You!!!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I regularly eat out of the garbage.

For an unknown reason that cracked me up.

Anyway, I never really had a Seinfeld moment yet. I kind of try accepting people along with their 'flaws'.
But OP it's pretty ****ty you dumped her for a stupid reason like that. She's partially right though. Who the hell would support a junkie thinking hate is a cureable 'disease'.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

My friends and I held a "contest" just like the one on the show. I was out in 43 minutes.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
there was...a second spitter!
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by ItWillDo

For an unknown reason that cracked me up.

Anyway, I never really had a Seinfeld moment yet. I kind of try accepting people along with their 'flaws'.
But OP it's pretty ****ty you dumped her for a stupid reason like that. She's partially right though. Who the hell would support a junkie thinking hate is a cureable 'disease'.

Bob Marley? Junkie?

Pardon the expression, but what the **** are you smoking?
Last edited by hrdcorelaxplaya at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by kman123
ive had a "curb your enthusiasm" moment
does that count?
well anyway, one of my mates corrected my english teacher on a spelling mistake and she went absolutely nuts at him
after her rant, i started humming the theme song

hahah.

yes curb your enthusiasm has more realistic real life awkward moments
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
My latest moment like that was when i didn't exactly become uninterested but i was just unable to make any progress with this girl who liked me because she talked amazingly quiet, and she is pretty shy, so things kinda screwed up for now.

I have had countless curb your enthusiasm moments lateley, but one i can remember was about 2 years ago, its been held over my head to this day. When i just started at college, this girl who i got friendly with was having a birthday party and she wanted me to go, so i got there and it was just me, her and another girl from college at that point, they were getting ready and the girl who invited me came down looking smart and asked her friend how she looked, of course she gave her the "oh you look beautiful" stuff, then she asked me, so i said "yeah you look ok", it wasn't a compliment, but it wasn't an insult, i thought i was in the clear and nothing was said about it, then about a week later or so it was turned from me saying she looks ok to she looks crap, and an argument was made over it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
My friend and I were driving down the street and he sees one of our friends so he lays out this big long honk, so I say to him "You can't honk like that. That's the wrong honk. That's a 'get out of my way honk'. An acceptable honk would have been the 'quick double honk', or even a series of honks to form a melody." Then he said I sounded like Jerry Seinfeld.
Quote by donender
My latest moment like that was when i didn't exactly become uninterested but i was just unable to make any progress with this girl who liked me because she talked amazingly quiet, and she is pretty shy, so things kinda screwed up for now.

I have had countless curb your enthusiasm moments lateley, but one i can remember was about 2 years ago, its been held over my head to this day. When i just started at college, this girl who i got friendly with was having a birthday party and she wanted me to go, so i got there and it was just me, her and another girl from college at that point, they were getting ready and the girl who invited me came down looking smart and asked her friend how she looked, of course she gave her the "oh you look beautiful" stuff, then she asked me, so i said "yeah you look ok", it wasn't a compliment, but it wasn't an insult, i thought i was in the clear and nothing was said about it, then about a week later or so it was turned from me saying she looks ok to she looks crap, and an argument was made over it.

BAD! BAD!!! NEVER EVER DO THAT! That is the single most assured way to get a woman pissed off at you. They either look beautiful or you're blind.

Its hard for me to distinguish the Seinfeld moments from my life considering I grew up watching reruns and my entire sense of humor pretty much comes from that show.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
BAD! BAD!!! NEVER EVER DO THAT! That is the single most assured way to get a woman pissed off at you. They either look beautiful or you're blind.

Its hard for me to distinguish the Seinfeld moments from my life considering I grew up watching reruns and my entire sense of humor pretty much comes from that show.

Yeah, the thing is it wasn't only her who was pissed at me, her friend was as well, in fact, she was more pissed at me than the birthday girl.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
haha me and my brother always talk about how almost anything you do in life can be related to seinfeld.

seinfeld is like the manual to life in video form
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
My dad owns a bakery and one time he had this really drunk and obnoxious customer who wanted a loaf of bread. Right as he was about to pay my dad he said something like "the service in this dump sucks." My dad snapped the bread back and said "no bread for you!" and kicked him out.

We had a good laugh after.
one time i was bangin my now ex with her beagle in the same room. It kept bothering me. I believe there was a seinfeld episode similar, but it involved a cat.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60