Haha. Funny title. Anyways, i've got an acoustic guitar, obviously, and i just started playing the guitar, and i'm at a predicament that i'm sure you've all been through: my left hand`s fingers hurt like hell! Solutions?
mmm nothing really...just suck it up? we've all been through it..it only lasts usually for a week or less, then you start building callouses. best of luck though, keep playing!
Quote by Antibiotics101
mmm nothing really...just suck it up? we've all been through it..it only lasts usually for a week or less, then you start building callouses. best of luck though, keep playing!

Thanks for the advice.I'll keep playing till my hands bleed! (just kidding)
The tips of your fingers hurt? That's totally normal. Your fingers, over time, will develop calluses and it'll be much less painful to play in the future. You just have to practice, practice, practice, continuously, constantly, because if you don't, you'll never get used to the pain. Just keep on practicing until your fingers are going to pop out blood. Honestly. It's the best and only way of getting those calluses in.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
its normal. just keep going at it and your fingers will adapt by developing callousus. just practice everyday if you can and soon you won't feel much of a pain. have fun!