Did anybody make it to Gigantour this year?
If you did and got anything to say or vids or pics to post do it man.
That was an amazing show and i got some vids from it.

Heres Bodom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQQoSPdwk-0

Some Megadeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP17TuSPt-4

Any others?
Musical Devices

B.C Rich- WMD SOB "Beast"
B.C Rich- Warlock bronze series
Eddie Van Halen Tribute Guitar
Washburn
Line 6 Spider 3
Line 6 Spider Valve
A soon to be "Dean From Hell"

Horns Up!
i went

no videos though, i have my ticket stub with the big blue x on it though haha

great show, LBC ARENA
Quote by MinistryRules08
Besides High on Fire, Nope

That was about All worth seeing

did you go or not?
Dude that show was amazing man high on fire only layed 3 songs man. every band there was amazing man. i was at san jose may 19 show
Musical Devices

B.C Rich- WMD SOB "Beast"
B.C Rich- Warlock bronze series
Eddie Van Halen Tribute Guitar
Washburn
Line 6 Spider 3
Line 6 Spider Valve
A soon to be "Dean From Hell"

Horns Up!
Quote by MinistryRules08
Besides High on Fire, Nope

That was about All worth seeing

Way to waste money on the only ****ty band there, i personally went to see bodom but in flames was an awsomely heavy and flashy performance and the they talked about how great canada was, megadeth by far killed everyones ears man, brutal, i was screamin along through their entire set and **** was i excited when dave said "This next song is about going in a room and cuttin people in have with a ****in chainsaw!"
Quote by Steven E
Way to waste money on the only ****ty band there, i personally went to see bodom but in flames was an awsomely heavy and flashy performance and the they talked about how great canada was, megadeth by far killed everyones ears man, brutal, i was screamin along through their entire set and **** was i excited when dave said "This next song is about going in a room and cuttin people in have with a ****in chainsaw!"

Haha. Bodom fanboys hate High on Fire. Another reason that they're awesome.
Quote by Steven E

haha i hated bodom and high on fire and everybody booed job for a cowboy

in flames did great though
High on Fire is my second favorite band that was there [with CoB because the really damn close to second, but third] and I friggin missed them, **** SUCKED
Quote by Steven E

I didnt waste my money i didnt go

And I ment High on Fire Bodom and Megadeth. In Flames are ****