WTF, I knew he was there, knew about Extreme, but never listened. He's damn good, and I'm figuring out the tapping part to He Man Woman Hater. Anyone else think he's way too good to be flying under the radar.

THIS BOARD NEEDS MORE NUNO.
Gibson.
Wtf are you taking about? If its a band then this is the wrong forum.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by ThrashIsGreat
WTF, I knew he was there, knew about Extreme, but never listened. He's damn good, and I'm figuring out the tapping part to He Man Woman Hater. Anyone else think he's way too good to be flying under the radar.

THIS BOARD NEEDS MORE NUNO.

... sorry what?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Nuno isn't exactly under the radar. He is easily one of the more respected guitarists within the industry. It just so happens that most people who are on this forum don't exactly like extreme lol. He also isn't in a popular group right now, so his visibility is kinda low.

I'm actually related to the dude, so I'm always happy to see a Nuno thread.
I think he's underrated as a guitarist and musician in general. He's got great technique and can play all sorts of different styles.

I'm looking forward to the new Extreme album. It should be good.
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
Quote by thedonutman
I find is amazing how he can shred, tap and sweep with his guitar this low:

uhm, i saw a dude that no one gives 2 ****s about tap sweep solo, bust out badass hardcore metal br00t4l rythm while doing vocals

wheres his respect? im gonna try to find that dude on youtube again xD
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
nuno and extreme are awesome.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
He's amazing!

He's one of the very few players who equally great at rhythm and lead playing.