Ok, So I am looking to buy a new acoustic, So im going to sell two of my electrics and both acoustics to save up for one bad ash acoustic, but i have been doing nothing but research on electrics for the longest time, so i have no idea whats a good acoustic. I walked into Guitar Center the other day, and even though i hate dealing with Guitar Center, they suggested i play a Breedlove acoustic guitar, i think it was an atlas series, it was priced at 599 on sale for 499. I picked it up, and it felt like a high end acoustic, like it should cost more then it did, then i played it, and it felt AMAZING, seriously, such a nice guitar, but the price made me think there had to be something going on, so has anyone heard of the Breedlove brand, or doesn anyone own one, i need some advice.

Also, Would anybody suggest a nice acoustic in the price range of 400 to 500. Im looking for something with steel strings, color doesnt matter, but i would rather it be a wood finish or a plain black. And no Fenders, i cant stand fenders, for that price anyways. Any info?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Whoa, too many sigs.
Breedlove makes very nice guitars for the price range you're looking at. They incorporate a thing into them called a "bridge truss system". It makes the bridge area of the soundboard very stable, and not prone to "bellying up". Also check out Alvarez. You can get a really decent acoustic for $500 if you're willing to put in some legwork and try a bunch out before you settle on any one particular brand/model. Happy hunting!
I've never like breedlove. Every one i've ever played sounded dull to me
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I think Breedlove makes fantastic acoustics... right on par with Martin and Taylor, and actually better than Martin and Taylor in this price range.

my question is why your price range is so low considering you are selling two electrics and two acoustics to fund this purchase. what are the guitars you're selling?!
Quote by jimtaka
I think Breedlove makes fantastic acoustics... right on par with Martin and Taylor, and actually better than Martin and Taylor in this price range.

my question is why your price range is so low considering you are selling two electrics and two acoustics to fund this purchase. what are the guitars you're selling?!

Well, i have two starter acoustics, i have a Washburn Lyon, which runs for like 50 bucks new, and a Takamine G series, which runs for like 100 used. Then im selling my Ibanez rg350fm for like 200, and i have a Washburn Dime333 ds that im looking to sell, i dont know how much they run for though. But im also looking into a new amp, and im hoping by selling my crate 120W i can add it to everything else and buy both the 500 dollar acoustic and a nice 400 dollar amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by jimtaka

+1

Breedloves are lovely.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
i played a breedlove at gc and i thought it was really nice
take it easy man .. its just a thread