everyone (i think) knows that gibson guitars sewed esp for copying thier explorer body shape a long time ago.

if that happened, why is there a zakk wylde signature guitar that has the exact same body, paint, pickups as the dean (split tail i think its called) dimebag made him?

opinions and answers would be great thankyou.
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by lp_std
penrith huh? im from camden

im actually from silverdale
just couldnt be bothered changing it

and i guess no one has an opinion?
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
i guess that im the only one that reeeally doesnt like gibson guitars
(now there will be some opinions)
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
I'm from Canada! I shot a penguin today and used his blubber to cushion my pillow.

btw, penguins do smell better on the outside, though you wouldn't think it.
Quote by loc66sic
i guess that im the only one that reeeally doesnt like gibson guitars
(now there will be some opinions)

You're not the only one who doesn't like Gibson's. I have an Ibanez but had an ESP-Ltd until it got stolen and it was amazing for the money it cost. If I had the money right now, I get an ESP Eclipse or a Horizon.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and go away away you stupid Canadian, with your beady little eyes, your clap head and your freakin' annoying accent!
Quote by st.stephen
I'm from Canada! I shot a penguin today and used his blubber to cushion my pillow.

btw, penguins do smell better on the outside, though you wouldn't think it.

Which province in our huge country are you from?

I'm from Calgary, Alberta. Apparently I live in a concrete city but I tend to disagree as some of the hi-rise condo's being built are extremely nice. Oh and the people here allegedly hate Toronto and if you're white you're automatically a redneck racist homophobe. Oh and apparently our government is stupid because the general populous seems to think the city can go and spend every penny.

Althought the traffic is kind of shity, unfortunately the city can't build a ring road with ease because there are native reservations located along the edges of some parts of the city.
Oh and the city also refuses to build a subway, instead we have an LRT that works well, yet tends to need expansion and is now leading to people losing their homes from said expansion, and of course the people don't want to move, so they bitch about it and I don't get any real front page news because of it.

Quote by Lrn2shrd69

EDIT: Oh yeah, and go away away you stupid Canadian, with your beady little eyes, your clap head and your freakin' annoying accent!

If you haven't taken the time to look at a world map, Canada is a big country (second biggest) area-wise, there are a lot of different accents here.
The only annoying accent is the Newfie one, and that's cause they didn't join the country until a few years after WW2.
Last edited by SuperiorToYou at Jul 14, 2008,
LOL at 1 answer
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Eh (emphasizing the H) Canada isn't America's hat. There's a lot of difference between our countries. Politically and culturally.

And the US is closer to the equator then Canada. So therefore Mexico is the US's hat, as you don't wear a hat on your feet.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
Which province in our huge country are you from?

I'm from Calgary, Alberta. Apparently I live in a concrete city but I tend to disagree as some of the hi-rise condo's being built are extremely nice. Oh and the people here allegedly hate Toronto and if you're white you're automatically a redneck racist homophobe. Oh and apparently our government is stupid because the general populous seems to think the city can go and spend every penny.

Althought the traffic is kind of shity, unfortunately the city can't build a ring road with ease because there are native reservations located along the edges of some parts of the city.
Oh and the city also refuses to build a subway, instead we have an LRT that works well, yet tends to need expansion and is now leading to people losing their homes from said expansion, and of course the people don't want to move, so they bitch about it and I don't get any real front page news because of it.

If you haven't taken the time to look at a world map, Canada is a big country (second biggest) area-wise, there are a lot of different accents here.
The only annoying accent is the Newfie one, and that's cause they didn't join the country until a few years after WW2.

AMEN! Yeah I live on Vancouver Island, so not really in a big city...it's nice. I'm just the kind of person who can't handle living in a big city though so personal preference.

Although, I guess I can't really complain about the government because they haven't fucked up too much yet, and even though I (and most of my friends) would like the NDP to be in power, I believe the Liberals are doing a good job at not screwing anything up, unlike the NDP government from eight to twelve years ago.

And the rising housing cost is killer, you basically have to be earning five zeroes to buy a house, and condos and renting is killer, it's not looking good although I probably won't be here for long anyways.

Quote by Lrn2shrd69
I'm no longer talking to you, you Canadian douche bags!

Guys from NSW, I made a group and invited you guys to join, so invite you friends!

What's with you and hating Canadians? Why, if it weren't for heroic Canadian forest rangers like Canuck McDough and Tim Horton, Grizzly bears and Polar bears would be in control of the world right now!
Last edited by st.stephen at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by st.stephen
AMEN! Yeah I live on Vancouver Island, so not really in a big city...it's nice. I'm just the kind of person who can't handle living in a big city though so personal preference.

Although, I guess I can't really complain about the government because they haven't fucked up too much yet, and even though I (and most of my friends) would like the NDP to be in power, I believe the Liberals are doing a good job at not screwing anything up, unlike the NDP government from eight to twelve years ago.

And the rising housing cost is killer, you basically have to be earning five zeroes to buy a house, and condos and renting is killer, it's not looking good although I probably won't be here for long anyways.

What's with you and hating Canadians? Why, if it weren't for heroic Canadian forest rangers like Canuck McDough and Tim Horton, Grizzly bears and Polar bears would be in control of the world right now!

Is this reason enough to hate Canadian's?

http://tomclegg.net/legalized
this thread has absolutly nothing to do with guitars

at all.
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!